Hampton 2015

dogtruth

And further proof that SOS is overblown is that MC made it to Cookville last year and our schedule was I'm sure weaker than anyone in 2A, we were in a 1A region.  This year with a better schedule we have the same results.  A strong schedule makes it easier for a good team to find and improve their weaknesses, it won't make a bad team good just as a weak schedule won't make a good team bad.

+1

Marion had a tough schedule but stayed healthy and I think the game day lifting had a lot to do with it. GCA had a tough schedule and unfortunately, due to bad luck and maybe not being as tough as Marion, suffered injuries.

I said more than once that Hampton had not faced who Marion has. Sounds like the QB is an amazing player, but if one guy going down equals a 31 point loss, I don't know what else to say...same with TCA. It's not belittling kids or anything else.

We had 2 key guys out and lost by 28. Neither Hampton nor Forrest was good enough to beat Marion.

COMPLETELY healthy, Dawgs and Rockets were comparable. We got Marion in Rd 2, y'all got them in Rd 4, but the result was the same. That is nothing more than objective observable fact.

Hampton and TCA fans this week have shown unbelievable sensitivity to the slightest mention of their team that isn't overwhelmingly glowing.

Maybe we will see each other next year. I'd be honored for the Rockets to face either team and I mean that. All outstanding programs.

Your "opinions" are based on knowing nothing about Hampton....You have no idea how good Hampton was except to use one game to say what you've said.

Our QB may or may not have been worth 31 points...He plays DB too and maybe MC doesn't score that much..Who knows!

Answer: Nobody! So why belittle Hampton and their SOS and act like we play pee wee teams and on and on and on as some posters do?

We Hampton posters seem "sensitive" because we've heard the same belittling crap about our lil Region-1 2A team long enough....One thing about us Hampton posters tho, we sure aint "glowing" LOL!

No hard feelings, just don't slam the guys on the other side of the fence till ya been there yourself

I'm not slamming anyone. I'm observing empirical data just like people did about us all year. I can see who Hampton played, how those teams did, and how Hampton did against Marion.

I was impressed with how physically strong the marion players were.  All the way from the linemen to the skill people.  Those boys have pumped some weights.