3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

oh my...Johny Ray is out and back at it again......best memory serves ole'Booger is you and crow flapped your gums to the same tune with a prediction like that this year before the 55-7 spanking by ND.....48-0 at half .......that's one heck of a stinger you got working for you......lay off the bold bold predictions son, til you make the Playoffs 1st......you making yourself look????.well; you know 

.Highlight "WHEN" you return to the playoffs

Booger just sayin....

This loss is Rankin's fault, but he'll never admit it. With Rankin, it's always someone else's fault. He sure didn't coach like the state's winningest coach tonight.

Rankin needs to drop his ego and add to his play book. I hate seeing those seniors go out like that with such horrible play calling from Rankin.

I understand the emotions are there....CPA is an excellent team...give the Coach Rankin a break...he has more wins that any other human in TN history...

This loss is Rankin's fault, but he'll never admit it. With Rankin, it's always someone else's fault. He sure didn't coach like the state's winningest coach tonight.

Rankin needs to drop his ego and add to his play book. I hate seeing those seniors go out like that with such horrible play calling from Rankin.

Fire him