3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

This loss couldn't have happened to better group of obnoxious,self righteous,over bearing,oh how are we suppose to compete with the privates,self absorbed bunch of %%$#@@. I can't wait to hear oh the refs were against us,oh Tyson was hurt,oh the team ate some bad sushi,blah blah blah,............

Where are your boosters at now? To bad they couldn't buy you another championship.

I hope Under Armor pulls their sponsorship. No one wants to back a losing team.

Alcoa just got beat by Christian private school.

The just announced 13 of the 16 seniors have attended CPA since kindergarten. Maybe Alcoa should take a page from CPA's book.

Congratulation CPA its nice to see a christian based school win it all.

ALCOA; NOTRE DAME WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Yep, we'll see you (and BEAT you again) next year. Until then, peace out, bruh!

This loss couldn't have happened to better group of obnoxious,self righteous,over bearing,oh how are we suppose to compete with the privates,self absorbed bunch of %%$#@@. I can't wait to hear oh the refs were against us,oh Tyson was hurt,oh the team ate some bad sushi,blah blah blah,............

Where are your boosters at now? To bad they couldn't buy you another championship.

I hope Under Armor pulls their sponsorship. No one wants to back a losing team.

Alcoa just got beat by Christian private school.

The just announced 13 of the 16 seniors have attended CPA since kindergarten. Maybe Alcoa should take a page from CPA's book.

Congratulation CPA its nice to see a christian based school win it all.

ALCOA; NOTRE DAME WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

I have not seen one post blaming anyone from the poon squad. They aren't like Notre Blame fans.

Just curious if Hockaday would be any relation to Jimmy Hockaday that played on Brentwood Acd. back in the mid early 80's that went onto Georgia to play. CPA looked like a college team on the line. I was surprised at the size of their team. Congrats to Alcoa for a great season, Hope everyone has a safe trip back home.

• Upvote 1