3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Just curious if Hockaday would be any relation to Jimmy Hockaday that played on Brentwood Acd. back in the mid early 80's that went onto Georgia to play. CPA looked like a college team on the line. I was surprised at the size of their team. Congrats to Alcoa for a great season, Hope everyone has a safe trip back home.

Yes he's his son. Also, the QB's dad played for Ole Miss.

Could someone tell me if Alcoa did that before the game warm up Hype thing they were bragging about after the game tonight.

Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Then drive home a loser. Go Alcoa!

Tone it down big boy! Don't allow yourself to be pulled into the goon squad!

Nobody in East Tennessee can hang with Alcoa in 3A you know that

A couple hours ago it was the state. Now you're down to the 423.

From what I saw today, Alcoa is a one dimensional team. If that's what it takes to win 3A ball in the 423, doesn't say much about the type of ball played over there

Edited by RonMexico3

Could someone tell me if Alcoa did that before the game warm up Hype thing they were bragging about after the game tonight.

Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Pound that rock! Then drive home a loser. Go Alcoa!

Are you the Home Depot guy they were telling me about at breakfast?

Nobody in East Tennessee can hang with Alcoa in 3A you know that

not sure about the hang thing; BigDave.....but it could not be argued if you said nobody in East Tennessee can beat Alcoa in 3A right now; Alcoa proved that........ an East Tennessee championship want win you a State Championship; you have to hang with someone from the middle to win that 

Booger just sayin

Well Crow since your gonna chime in with your pie hole,BCsportsfan said he wished Alcoa would have had their starting QB like that would have made a difference today.

I definately don't have to worry about seeing Puffermen next year. You all will be put out in the first round if you make playoffs at all. Now let me hear you blow that horn.

How dare a fan of a team to wish their starting QB was able to play in the championship game. By the way you guys better hope you don't play Upperman next year.

not sure about the hang thing; BigDave.....but it could not be argued if you said nobody in East Tennessee can beat Alcoa in 3A right now; Alcoa proved that........ an East Tennessee championship want win you a State Championship; you have to hang with someone from the middle to win that 

Booger just sayin

Myers will probably improve in the offseason and Alcoa will be 14-1 this time in 2015

yea but the last time I checked Alcoa is taken a ball home ! what u all taken home Tricky ! BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!