3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Amen .. exactly .... complains about getting games ... but had a game scheduled with Fulton in 2013 and 2014 that fit both schedules especially in 2013 ... same week . Alcoa needed a home game and we needed a away game ..perfect fit .. but Rankin knew Fulton was going to be strong in 2013 and 2014 .. said hhhmmmm .. perfect opportunity to drop them cause Im mad at them .. when the move made perfect sense for Loudon .. who had less travel costs by moving ... and if Fulton AD had so much power ..why would he not have the power to get 7 teams in Region 2 to help Fulton have 6 games and only have to get 4 games out of region ... but instead we have 6 teams in region ( Seymour) playing in Region 1 ..duhhhhh .. anyway thanks for hitting nail on head BudLightKnight

That last part sounds like karma came back to bite him. :roflol:

you can bet every single thing you own in life; that is exactly what would have happened; the big mouths would not be hiding under rocks; they would be insulting your fans and players and begging you to come back on the threads.......they have 3 or 4 that are absolute punks

....one thing you can also bet is Basketball would have flown his banner and would have jabbed; but there would have been enough class attached to it that it would make the threads enjoyable and his shots would have some taste to them.......people can carry on conversation with Basketball and a few others

Booger just sayin

Yep, I'm always willing to talk, but I'll give credit where I feel that it's due.

We have class, but you choose to ignore it after we steamroll you. Unlike Maryville fans, we just don't sugarcoat things. We're not gonna just bald-face lie to you.

I aint talking about you and class ..Im talking about Rankin .. and how he has none ... see above ... then  you get off track and say Maryville fans sugarcoat and lie ... LOL ..your a piece of work sir ... so you dont have a response to Rankin lack of class from incidents mentioned above huh ???  

We have class, but you choose to ignore it after we steamroll you. Unlike Maryville fans, we just don't sugarcoat things. We're not gonna just bald-face lie to you.

Sir .. you nor Rankin have class -- if you follow definition below ... nowhere near living up to it 

definition of class  -  the natural ability to choose the best thing or behave in themost appropriate way in every situation

Pound the Rock! Alcoa 42-6 over CPA! Alcoa is a top 5 program in any classification! Mitchell got screwed on Mr Football lineman! Rankin is the best coach in Tennessee! We(Alcoa) out work everyone else!..............oh how so many things came undone the gobbers have said this year with-in just one game.

amen .. i like the one where Rankin in games that they won but maybe struggled a bit .. Rankin says " its my fault I didnt prepare them well " ( like he has all this power to control all that ) .. then let him get a loss and its " well our OL holding calls cost us ( with the kid sitting right behind him who was the guilty party ) and how the QB coldnt get the ball to wide open reciever ... didnt want to take blame when they lost .. Rankin definately no class 

Read your own quote tadpole! And you do?

which quote did i not show class ?? if you think im not showing class by pointing out how much class Rankin fails to have then ok .. call it what ya want .. its funny noone from Alcoa thinks that his comments were not ok .. noone will admit it .. 

I aint talking about you and class ..Im talking about Rankin .. and how he has none ... see above ... then you get off track and say Maryville fans sugarcoat and lie ... LOL ..your a piece of work sir ... so you dont have a response to Rankin lack of class from incidents mentioned above huh ???

You compare us to Maryville all the time, so I was just clearing that up.

As for Rankin, he was just telling the truth in the postgame. But people just don't want to hear the truth anymore.