Adamsville 2015

cardfan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utvol2, you embarrass the UT name by writing only with an emoji. You must have an honors student at your school.

You embarrASS yourself, your school and the whole county with your constant whining and belly aching! Go support your team and quit making a fool of yourself!!  :mrgreen:   :huh::rolleyes:  :thumb:

The Bobcats and Hardin County wanted to play. AHS chose to look elsewhere. Lots of money burned up in those decisions.

you guys will have your plates full with Milan, westview, dyersburg, etc. we are really helping you out letting you schedule another patsy to possibly get a "w". who cares about a winning streak, we need someone who shows class and makes us better, not someone who shows their #### and we have to put in the b team in the second qtr.

Just two. Mcnairy was dropped because everytime the schools played someone wanted to fight. Throwing punches and etc. Coach Gray felt it better to let emotions die down instead of continuing to fuel the fire. This year was truly bad. We had fans assaulted. Had parents demeaning kids so he decided he would not play anymore

Edited by cardfan

How many games does Adamsville still have to find? Sounds like Aville shouldn't have dropped a school 10 miles down the road that was willing to play.

why play them? they bit#% if they lose about recruiting (fictional) and boast if they win (4a is supposed to beat 2a). they had 3 wins this year against teams with a combined win percentage of .087 (fact). they will not win more than 3 next year if they are extremely lucky, scotts hill will drill them in week one.

why play them? they bit#% if they lose about recruiting (fictional) and boast if they win (4a is supposed to beat 2a). they had 3 wins this year against teams with a combined win percentage of .087 (fact). they will not win more than 3 next year if they are extremely lucky, scotts hill will drill them in week one.

Well you would play them because they are your biggest rival (rivals tend to be intense), they're a 10-minute drive from campus, and you are still 2 games short when most area teams have had completed schedules for 3 weeks.

Furthermore, I would assume at this stage of the scheduling process you'll have to play good teams a long way away or really bad teams anyway, except you'll have to pay those bad teams to play.

I understand the reason why aville dropped them - i would have quit playing them in the 90s. But I had read a lot about the scheduling difficulties, and that just seems a bit bizarre given that aville dropped a nearby school themselves.

Well you would play them because they are your biggest rival (rivals tend to be intense), they're a 10-minute drive from campus, and you are still 2 games short when most area teams have had completed schedules for 3 weeks.

Furthermore, I would assume at this stage of the scheduling process you'll have to play good teams a long way away or really bad teams anyway, except you'll have to pay those bad teams to play.

I understand the reason why aville dropped them - i would have quit playing them in the 90s. But I had read a lot about the scheduling difficulties, and that just seems a bit bizarre given that aville dropped a nearby school themselves.

I can appreciate that you think u understand the situation, the reality is if you are not from this county then you don't really get the whole picture. When it causes adults to act childish it is time to move on. We are passing on a 6k dollar gate bc class is more important. We wil take the high road. We will find someone to play and hopefully it will be a very good team in which both programs can improve from playing each other, this has never been the case with the rival game. One or the other dominates and no one grows from it. I say we call an east tn powerhouse 2a and if we get beat so be it.

Edited by 9oldschool5