Adamsville 2015

cardfan

The word is one of McNairy's quarterbacks was at Adamsville practice. It is interesting that no AHS players ever end up at McNairy's practices.

Looking at your loss percentage for the last few years it would seem that no McNairy players ever end up at McNairy's practices either!

Edited by utvol2

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a kid enrolls at a school then shouldnt they show up for that schools practices?  I just saying that would sound like a good idea.  Also, knowing the administration at Adamsville as i do the kid and his parents were told repeatedly that he would have to sit out due to being ineligible. 

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit crying and go support your bobcats.

if a kid enrolls at a school then shouldnt they show up for that schools practices? I just saying that would sound like a good idea. Also, knowing the administration at Adamsville as i do the kid and his parents were told repeatedly that he would have to sit out due to being ineligible.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Quit crying and go support your bobcats.

It's makes you wonder if the MCHS coach has even tried to salvage this kid and his family. Has Hodge tried to convince them to stay? You would think he would try to keep the good athletes at home. How do you let a really good athlete like him get away without a dog fight? Sounds like the MC coach has some arrogance. MC fans I can say that with conviction because I am a MCHS graduate and former athlete. Sorry Aville fans but AVILLE really isn't Aville, it's the real MCHS. It should be called MCHS and MCHS should be called Selmer High. Things will eventually turn for the Bobcats but it may be awhile. Amazing how thin the talent is. They will struggle in basketball for years but so will AVille over the next few years. Talent in McNairy isn't what is was in the 80's and 90's. Completely disagree with Aville not playing MC anymore. If the Supertindent laid the law down and proper discipline was in place the games could be played and tradition carried on. Unbelievable that they aren't playing anymore.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

This whole topic about a an at practice never happened I fished with a mc coaches aide the other day and I told him a kid after church came and walked the field and lifted and this was 2 years ago this fall just a misunderstanding

This whole topic about a an at practice never happened I fished with a mc coaches aide the other day and I told him a kid after church came and walked the field and lifted and this was 2 years ago this fall just a misunderstanding

Sounds like you need a new fishing buddy!

if a kid enrolls at a school then shouldnt they show up for that schools practices? I just saying that would sound like a good idea. Also, knowing the administration at Adamsville as i do the kid and his parents were told repeatedly that he would have to sit out due to being ineligible.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Quit crying and go support your bobcats.

Hey hey ..... don't be so hard on the McNairy peeps. We gotta have something left to whoop up on this coming season!! Wood will be applied generously!! :)

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Was at practice last week they had 5 qbs throwing to 5 receivers . It was a beautiful sight and I believe we had one not there playing travel baseball. This year really looks exciting if the boys can gel together

Was at practice last week they had 5 qbs throwing to 5 receivers . It was a beautiful sight and I believe we had one not there playing travel baseball. This year really looks exciting if the boys can gel together

Send a couple of those QB's our way! We are a little short.

• 3 weeks later...