Adamsville 2015

cardfan

I am amazed at all the young talent at Adamsville this year. We are two and three deep at almost every position on the field. The speed and athleticism collectively at WR, QB, and RB is some of the best I've seen at the Ville. Excited for this season and the years to come. I don't see us dropping off any for quite some time.

Welcome to the T , good to have another Aville fan ! Just a friendly reminder , keep it civil and act like ya been there before and it'll be a great season !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about Adamsville football not called Mc East. All I know after being at practice instead of one threat to catch the ball in Burcham we have a stable of receivers with great speed and quickness. Who knows where the ball is going to be thrown to and running geez speed running or up the middle power are both there. I'm excited

You're just hypersensitive since you are Bobcat!

We sent him to rehab and a 7 step program to get rid of the Bobcat complex!! He is reformed now!!  :mrgreen:

We sent him to rehab and a 7 step program to get rid of the Bobcat complex!! He is reformed now!! :mrgreen:

UT, you missed your calling. Your second job could be stand up comedian! You could make a good living at it. Jeff Foxworthy ain't got a thing on you!! Ha. He's got a bunch of Uncles that could sure shoot the basketball back in the day. Heck, that was before the Bobcats even existed!!

UT, you missed your calling. Your second job could be stand up comedian! You could make a good living at it. Jeff Foxworthy ain't got a thing on you!! Ha. He's got a bunch of Uncles that could sure shoot the basketball back in the day. Heck, that was before the Bobcats even existed!!

HA! I remember a Joe Horton that taught at AES when i was a kid! May not be related but he gave me one of the worst whippings that I ever got in school! lol

Speed has three effects

1. IT THRILLS

2. IT KILLS

3. And it Seals the Deal

Yes! You are right!

1. #6 thrilled on Sept 5th last Fall

2. #1 Killed on Sept 5th

3. And #5 sealed the Deal on Sept 5th

4 TD's between them. Speed, Speed and more speed! Hahaha

Edited by TCAIntense

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Should be very interesting we will not look like last years team at all. A multithreaded monster coming from all directions.

TCA, some of the AHS players are so fast they will outrun the bus to the games. The imported linemen will be carried to the games by a foreign limo to stick with the theme.

The one thing AHS has not done the past two years is win a championship. That weak little TCA team may need to bring their district titles awards to Adamsville to let them see what it looks like to be a champion.