Adamsville 2015

cardfan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most school teams are made up of kids from various areas. Doesn't matter what name is on the school! We are an open county, get over it. Adamsville is no more a travel ball team than Central.

Are you saying MCHS isn't winning because a handful of kids didn't go there? If I was a bobcat I would be offended to know my fans thought that way. You are too busy spreading rumors to support your team. MCHS has plenty of kids with potential, the program has had issues but maybe theyare being fixed. Middle school and high school football are very different. A good middle school player isn't going to be a high school star without the right coaching.

Work with the ones you've got, bring them along. Forget the few that aren't there.

It's hard for a bitter old man to let things go!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Just left a seven on seven scrimmage and the I was watching had 6 starters from others counties that moved there to play ball. And it wasn't Aville

Just left a seven on seven scrimmage and the I was watching had 6 starters from others counties that moved there to play ball. And it wasn't Aville

The way we played today we need 6 brand new starters from any county we can find them from! I assume you are referring to CC?

Yes sir just what one of the dad's told me

Good to see you today! We're getting old Dad26! Lol. Lots of talent on the field today. NS QB is a beast! He's bigger than any of our linemen! Should be a big time D1 player. Has a cannon arm. Riverside will be real good this year. Smith at QB is really, really good! I guess I will spy on the ole Redbirds on Tuesday in Dburg! Hope your son has a great year!

cardfan, let's count them up. Two Sweats, Nixon and Burdette. You take those four off AHS and put them on McNairy's team and it will make a different case.  I do not think relatives had anything to do with it.  How many brothers go to a different high school than their sister? I guess she is not a relative.

AdamsvilleDad may have found another Travel Ball team today. The first game of the year could be the "Travel Ball Bowl."  We could get Ricky Yates to let him toss the opening game flip to help make some money off the game.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The Sweats were never going to play at Selmer because of the school system and what happened in the 8 the grade while they were at Ramer. Nixon wanted to play where his father was a gifted athlete. Burdette just wanted to play for a winning team. You take a any junior on Mc nairy and put him upside a junior at Adamsville and there's no comparison. The program is different and the kids are bigger and faster at Adamsville. They would not be the same athlete at Mc that they are at Adamsville. That's the difference in programs. So your whining proposal has no creditability at all. Kids can CHOOSE where they go. End of story

Dont know what your comment about relatives pertains to...Sweats preferred the program at Adamsville, and you may not know their parents but they don't let people influence their decisions about their kids. Nixons dad went to Aville, and Burdette came from Aville to start with.

cardfan, let's count them up. Two Sweats, Nixon and Burdette. You take those four off AHS and put them on McNairy's team and it will make a different case. I do not think relatives had anything to do with it. How many brothers go to a different high school than their sister? I guess she is not a relative.

AdamsvilleDad may have found another Travel Ball team today. The first game of the year could be the "Travel Ball Bowl." We could get Ricky Yates to let him toss the opening game flip to help make some money off the game.

cardfan, let's count them up. Two Sweats, Nixon and Burdette. You take those four off AHS and put them on McNairy's team and it will make a different case. I do not think relatives had anything to do with it. How many brothers go to a different high school than their sister? I guess she is not a relative.

AdamsvilleDad may have found another Travel Ball team today. The first game of the year could be the "Travel Ball Bowl." We could get Ricky Yates to let him toss the opening game flip to help make some money off the game.

As a long time poster , I would suggest we refrain from putting kids names on here ! These are teenage boys And im sure theta aré at the school they chose! Unless your praising a kid for his efforts then leave names out !!