Adamsville 2015

cardfan

AdamsvilleDad, I am not smart enough to make a website. No anger here. I hope your son stays healthy and does well. Your friends do not like me and say that I am wrong, but they fail to spell the errors out for me. Just between us friends, they know I am right.

Edited by Macnarry

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Mc Narry the quote I said was had 7 players that we're running a 4.7 or better. We have 70 players on the team with 35 of them being skill. Mt pleasant post they had two boys running a 4.5 and a 4.55 and no one says anything I was telling a fib when we play seven on seven the speed will be noticeable.

As the mother of one of the "Ramer Boys", I can tell both Mcnarry and Adamsville Dad that neither of you know anything about why we chose Adamsville over MC. Yes, my husband played at A'ville but that had nothing to do with our choice. Neither did we need a "Travel Partner". The two "Ramer Boys" would have gone regardless of if the other went. Neither of these boys are followers . They are both leaders and excel in football and anything else they attempt.

I can tell you that we decided based upon A'villes consistent/stable coaching staff, and a coach who does to let parents and politics dictate his coaching decisions. However, the ultimate decision was made when so called friends made the choice to video my husband talking to some Aville coaches at my sons 8th grade game and share it all over the county as proof that "Adamsville recruits". Adamsville doesn't have to recruit.

Mcnarry, I appreciate the fact that you find my son and three more to be such a threat. It's actually a compliment. Keep them coming but don't pretend to know anything about my family because you obviously do not. If MC was on top right now, you would not care less who played for Aville.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Mrs Nick I'm truly sorry you are right I don't know allot of things. I allow my emotion and mouth to run overboard and I truly have to curve it to no avail. I'm a old man that loved football and was no good and now that my son plays I have got back into sports and love being around it. I was told I was uh third loudest at Aville games. So I tried to calm down and stand up top with the coaches seemed to help then I found this site and I must curve myself on here too. I don't want to shine anymore bad light on a great program I will not post on here any more because of the reflection on Adamsville I'm truly sorry

Mrs Nick I'm truly sorry you are right I don't know allot of things. I allow my emotion and mouth to run overboard and I truly have to curve it to no avail. I'm a old man that loved football and was no good and now that my son plays I have got back into sports and love being around it. I was told I was uh third loudest at Aville games. So I tried to calm down and stand up top with the coaches seemed to help then I found this site and I must curve myself on here too. I don't want to shine anymore bad light on a great program I will not post on here any more because of the reflection on Adamsville I'm truly sorry

Heck Don't Let That Stop You...Feel The Ride...Your Son Has Given You New Life..Enjoy It..These Memories Of His Playing And Your Enjoyment Will Last Forever...So Post On...