Tim Moore Resigns at South Pitt

Patcheye

I tried to tell you it was coming, but nobody wanted to listen. Good man....just not the right coach for SP.

It's dejavu all over again.  They sound like some of our kind about ten years ago.  Its gonna be ugly for a while sorry to say. They got what they wished for and just like our problem children they will be complaining bitterly in a couple of years.  The fact is this year was a matter of talent not coaching.  It goes in cycles. You have to learn that or you end up jumpin in the pile of mess.

Edited by rikberry

I am curious what Phil Beene would have been able to do with these kids this year.  Keep in mind he was a coach that didn't allow his players to drink soft drinks during the season and ran a pretty tight ship.  He certainly wouldn't have put up with any Momma Ball and kids trashing a bus etc. 

I think SP needs a good flag-football coach if they are going to let the mommas call in the starting line up and plays. There are currently 3 guys teaching at SPHS that have coached teams in a state title game, but known of them are as good as the head hen in the hen houses around town.

Edited by rlh

I fear that the Ambassador is right on this one. I think SP will regret this, I think that Coach Moore was a class act and I think that the SP fan base will learn it. UT learned it, MC learned it, and now SP is following the same path. I know I give to yall pretty hard but I would really hate to see SP go through what MC did for 10 years. I love it when we're both good, just us being a little better than yall.

so your saying tn should have kept Dooley or mc kept boeck? Not saying anything bad about Moore I just don't believe he was the the right FIT for sp I may be wrong..... time will tell Edited by oneyewilly