WILL DB ever be a legitimate STATE TITLE CONTENDER?

... Boone is another school like that. They are rarely very good, but they will punch you in the jewels right quick.....

Thanks BVD, you're right about Boone, nearly always outmanned but still fighting hard.

Luckily we dropped you guys and DB this year from the schedule, but we have to play Sevier Co plus both Motowns, so it's not going to be an easy year by any means.

Thanks BVD, you're right about Boone, nearly always outmanned but still fighting hard.

Luckily we dropped you guys and DB this year from the schedule, but we have to play Sevier Co plus both Motowns, so it's not going to be an easy year by any means.

ive always had respect for Boone and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that feels that way about them. I've heard it from several other fan bases around here that boone will "hit you in the mouth"

ive always had respect for Boone and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person that feels that way about them. I've heard it from several other fan bases around here that boone will "hit you in the mouth"

Yep, Boone is one of those programs that most teams should put away early, but Boone has a way of hanging on longer than they should...     Best of luck to Greeneville this year, hope to get down there and catch a game.    Hmmmmm just checking the schedule, the Oct 9 game @ South would be the one to see

Yep, Boone is one of those programs that most teams should put away early, but Boone has a way of hanging on longer than they should... Best of luck to Greeneville this year, hope to get down there and catch a game. Hmmmmm just checking the schedule, the Oct 9 game @ South would be the one to see

INDEED.....I would suggest you come to that one. The revenge shall be sweet...lol...

Boone is always a great football team to watch. These boys play there hearts out, unlike a lot of these local schools do. I hate that Boone is not eligible for the playoffs this year.

Boone is always undersized and without much depth, but they are very well coached.    They usually hang with the big boys for a half and then it goes downhill, but not for lack of effort.

Playoff eligibility - it's too bad that the kids (and coaches and fans) who had nothing to do with that brawl are being punished a year later, but in reality it would only buy us one extra game (round 1).      In the 2010 South/Boone playoff brawl only the players involved got booted.    But it seems the T$$AA wants to make examples out of this type of behavior, I believe a Memphis team is ineligible this year for the same thing.

Boone is always undersized and without much depth, but they are very well coached.    They usually hang with the big boys for a half and then it goes downhill, but not for lack of effort.

Playoff eligibility - it's too bad that the kids (and coaches and fans) who had nothing to do with that brawl are being punished a year later, but in reality it would only buy us one extra game (round 1).      In the 2010 South/Boone playoff brawl only the players involved got booted.    But it seems the T$$AA wants to make examples out of this type of behavior, I believe a Memphis team is ineligible this year for the same thing.

I thought it was over the DC game fight,look like the same DC players that started a fight with DB's 9th graders.Either way it's not fair to the kids that had nothing to do with it on either team

I thought it was over the DC game fight,look like the same DC players that started a fight with DB's 9th graders.Either way it's not fair to the kids that had nothing to do with it on either team

Batman - I hate that this guy died but glad it wasn't you.     You're Lamborghini is no doubt maroon and gray....

http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/08/md-man-known-for-batman-charity-work-killed-in-weekend-crash/slide/1/

It was.  He was referring to brawl between Boone and South in 2010, where a ref was injured.

2004, correct, and only the players involved were punished.     All players involved were ejected and walked to the locker room before play resumed.      The Boone players were ineligible for the following week's playoff game against Knox West as well.

The deal at Crockett last year is that both teams were suspended from the post-season because of the fight.   Not really fair but nothing we can do about it.

But keep in mind, it's not like Boone is destined for Cookeville, at best we would have gotten one extra game this year, same for Crockett.     So no sour grapes from this fan, just ready for the season to start.