Ooltewah Invitational results

deadlift

I can't mask my surprise, most teams would proudly take 2nd at this tournament but the Cleveland teams of late would  undoubtedly have won this tourney in dominant fashion.  Losing to a WC team in a trad. format this early ultimately doesn't mean much now, but it will in Feb. as WC tries to keep the 'ship in middle tn.  But how accurate of a barometer is this showing, does it indicate a steep fall at an accelerated rate?  Can anyone specify any reason(s) for this showing is it an outlier or have the powers begun shift in Bradley Cty?

In Hoc. I don't see a shift except maybe for maybe next year and the year after. Then they will be back again. And that is a maybe. Their middle school is loaded.

How do all of these programs compare? Have they faced each other this year? Are all of these true middle school teams or club teams?

Page is a true middle school team, they had wins over all the Williamson county middle schools this year, in addition to MBA, BA, Mt. Juliet, Beech, FRA, Harding Academy, and McCallie. They did lose to Cleveland middle 48-24. 

We're getting way off topic now with continuous talk about middle school. Let's talk about how this year in HS will end up. This is the latest team rankings on Pin-TN.

Top- 10 Division I Teams

1. Bradley

2. Wilson Central

3. Cleveland

4. Beech

5. Cookeville

6. Heritage

7. Science Hill

8. Tullahoma

9. Halls

10.Blackman