Who win this game next year Fulton or Maryville

heatwave

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many do Fulton lose on both sides of the ball? Maryville loses seven starters on the offense but five are in the line including the TE. On Defense Maryville loses the heart of the defensive line in Jackson and Koons. They lose a few linebackers and one DB but they will reload there with no problem. Losing Koons and Jackson will be a little harder to replace. Maryville has always been good at rebuilding the offensive line from scratch over the years because of a great line coach they have in Ellis. They will reload at running backs as usual and have the WR's back. QB will be back that shared the position most of the year. 

How many do Fulton lose on both sides of the ball? Maryville loses seven starters on the offense but five are in the line including the TE. On Defense Maryville loses the heart of the defensive line in Jackson and Koons. They lose a few linebackers and one DB but they will reload there with no problem. Losing Koons and Jackson will be a little harder to replace. Maryville has always been good at rebuilding the offensive line from scratch over the years because of a great line coach they have in Ellis. They will reload at running backs as usual and have the WR's back. QB will be back that shared the position most of the year.

I can't say for sure but I know they lose ALOT. From what I've heard they will be young in a lot of areas. The last two years Fulton has started ALOT of seniors who could play, from my understanding they won't start as many seniors next year. This would have been great matchups in 2013 and 2014... It don't matter what Maryville loses they look the same every year.

I can't say for sure but I know they lose ALOT. From what I've heard they will be young in a lot of areas. The last two years Fulton has started ALOT of seniors who could play, from my understanding they won't start as many seniors next year. This would have been great matchups in 2013 and 2014... It don't matter what Maryville loses they look the same every year.

Yea it would have been alot more fun to watch the 2013 and 2014 teams play the Rebels .. next year looks to be a backup year right now ... alot of holes to fill and when you loose about 10  of the 22 Seniors who played a prominant role in 2012, 2013 amd 2014 teams .. thats a bit hit but we will show up with what we have .. hope to be somewhat competitive and playing the Rebels will hopefully make us better and again know where we need to get too ... 

So Maryville loses a lot of players?

Tell me more about how far their program is going to fall. LOL!!!

So Maryville loses a lot of players?

Tell me more about how far their program is going to fall. LOL!!!

Maryville don't really lose many that they can't replace except Jackson and Koons on defense. Hearing a lot of names that aren't coming back out for football for one reason or the other that would have a good chance at starting but that happens everywhere but kids like to talk to see if anyone's listening. Heard that about one of them last year but they were back like clockwork.

• 3 months later...

The Rebels win by 3 TDs due to the QB situation at Fulton. I dont think the guy they have currently is as good as Penny or Adam. so they fall off in that department. Even if they go with the future who is a freshman that will still be costly considering the stacks in the game.  There skill guys other than Tate, Mobley, and  kental are average guys not the studs they have had in past. Will be interesting to see how Fulton handles there first lost in almost 3 years