Congratulations Maryville

Deion24

While it is late being posted, I just want to add a sincere congratulations to a great Coach, team, and total program.

I think being listed as the best in the state will be a forgone conclusion by most realistic football fans.

Thanks LOD , Hope your health is holding up .... this getting old stuff aint for sissies !

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went back and listened to an interview I had with Coach Quarles back prior to the Alcoa game this year.   It was interesting hearing him discuss the upcoming season how he felt his team would match up against Oakland and other teams.  We also discussed his alltime record and Coaches that had beaten him back in his early days at Maryville.     He is one of my favorite guys to interview and I look forward to future chances to pick his brain.

If any of you guys would like to kind of re-live the season and hear Coach, here is a link to that early season interview:

Coach George Quarles prior to Alcoa Game 

I just went back and listened to an interview I had with Coach Quarles back prior to the Alcoa game this year.   It was interesting hearing him discuss the upcoming season how he felt his team would match up against Oakland and other teams.  We also discussed his alltime record and Coaches that had beaten him back in his early days at Maryville.     He is one of my favorite guys to interview and I look forward to future chances to pick his brain.

If any of you guys would like to kind of re-live the season and hear Coach, here is a link to that early season interview:

Coach George Quarles prior to Alcoa Game

Thainks FA11......

Tha Mairvul-Alcoee-Blunt Cowntee Liar's Clubb haz cawled a speshull "brunch" on Fridee att 1000 hrs Cracker Barrell, Alcoee.....SS and rw87 ere foamin' att tha mouth and we figgured hit wood bee bettur fer a few peepull two bee settin' at tha tabull wif tham az opposed two tham bein' aloan and playin' checkers ovur bye tha farrplace...... :popcorneater:

Fellers looks like we may haiv annuthur George and Tammy tipe roemance on our hands hear.....Beelow George sangin' two Tammy on thair Hiwa-yer Christmas Albumm..... :wub:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thainks FA11......

Tha Mairvul-Alcoee-Blunt Cowntee Liar's Clubb haz cawled a speshull "brunch" on Fridee att 1000 hrs Cracker Barrell, Alcoee.....SS and rw87 ere foamin' att tha mouth and we figgured hit wood bee bettur fer a few peepull two bee settin' at tha tabull wif tham az opposed two tham bein' aloan and playin' checkers ovur bye tha farrplace...... :popcorneater:

Fellers looks like we may haiv annuthur George and Tammy tipe roemance on our hands hear.....Beelow George sangin' two Tammy on thair Hiwa-yer Christmas Albumm..... :wub:

I guess I'll have to go to Gatlinburg or PF to get an air brushed house divided license plate...