SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I garuntee you we ain't come even close to matching what you fellars did last year. I ain't joking either.

Well yall are making a valliant effort over there and there's always next year.  With Honeybunches of Vic back and not so much chicken to put in the salad, yall might have the right mix to put on a display for the ages. Vic won't take gettin whooped by MC well, and you know I aint jokin.

Yes, the new law has got me scratching my head. I'm thinking about running for office so we can veto this one. LMBO

I know that you joke about this often but for the first time I think that this may not be said in jest.  Nice thing about living in a small town, once football is over you can usually entertain youself with local politics.

Edited by rikberry

Well yall are making a valliant effort over there and there's always next year.  With Honeybunches of Vic back and not so much chicken to put in the salad, yall might have the right mix to put on a display for the ages. Vic won't take gettin whooped by MC well, and you know I aint jokin.

I garuntee you we ain't made espn yet. You might want to go see that Adcock man about memory loss. I ain't joking either.

I garuntee you we ain't made espn yet. You might want to go see that Adcock man about memory loss. I ain't joking either.

You made the NATIONAL MORNING SHOWS.  Puts ESPN to shame.  Only thing that ESPN would be interested in is sabotage of an electrical substation during a game or that surveillance video of Vicky rubbing ICY Hot into RR's atheletic supporter.

Edited by rikberry

You made the NATIONAL MORNING SHOWS. Puts ESPN to shame. Only thing that ESPN would be interested in is sabotage of an electrical substation during a game or that surveillance video of Vicky rubbing ICY Hot into RR's atheletic supporter.

Hey it's Glenn. I think you need to go back to school since you never graduated cause your thinking way too fast. It's causing you to belch out a lot of dookie when you talk. Our coach never had his whole staff get arrested for cheating and painting. He just works hard on our fastness like yalls coach Rose does. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn. I think you need to go back to school since you never graduated cause your thinking way too fast. It's causing you to belch out a lot of dookie when you talk. Our coach never had his whole staff get arrested for cheating and painting. He just works hard on our fastness like yalls coach Rose does. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Give it time VictoRoy, never underestimate the skillethead's competitive spirit to outdo the competition.

Yes, the new law has got me scratching my head. I'm thinking about running for office so we can veto this one. LMBO

You'll get my vote. Cudos to the sole member who didn't forget what country he lived in.

On topic, suggest Vic recruit Roy, Glenn and team69 for coaches next season.  Hole nocking team with run fast(er) runners who will do it all with class, and a HC that won't tolerate and don't need the railbird advice.  Instant winning combination. JMO

Now that dust has settled, waters calmed and storm has spent itself, want to say that Coach Moore was the most underpaid coach in Tennessee this year.  Diminished talent pool, impossible schedule, unrealistic fan base expectations, and an increasingly embarrassing tidal wave of critism from every direction, its admirable the man even finished the season without walking out. He deserved better and good luck to him. 

You'll get my vote. Cudos to the sole member who didn't forget what country he lived in.

On topic, suggest Vic recruit Roy, Glenn and team69 for coaches next season. Hole nocking team with run fast(er) runners who will do it all with class, and a HC that won't tolerate and don't need the railbird advice. Instant winning combination. JMO

Now that dust has settled, waters calmed and storm has spent itself, want to say that Coach Moore was the most underpaid coach in Tennessee this year. Diminished talent pool, impossible schedule, unrealistic fan base expectations, and an increasingly embarrassing tidal wave of critism from every direction, its admirable the man even finished the season without walking out. He deserved better and good luck to him.

LMBO about the first part. I agree about Coach Moore as well.