SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

MC is probably a 7-3 team but I will quit bugging you guys. It's fun to poke at the sp people but I know you guys are happy and it's a good thing to see a coach care enough about the program to want to see it back where it belongs. Never was a Vic fan but like I said early this season he helped a very good friend of mine (and a Warrior player) get a scholarship when he didn't get any help from his own coaches and that's pretty cool in my book.

MC is probably a 7-3 team but I will quit bugging you guys. It's fun to poke at the sp people but I know you guys are happy and it's a good thing to see a coach care enough about the program to want to see it back where it belongs. Never was a Vic fan but like I said early this season he helped a very good friend of mine (and a Warrior player) get a scholarship when he didn't get any help from his own coaches and that's pretty cool in my book.

I missed that one. Sounds like a cool story. Tell us about this. When did this happen?

I missed that one. Sounds like a cool story. Tell us about this. When did this happen?

QB on the '07 team. Evans wouldn't help him. He ran track for sp since we didn't have one. Grider made some calls and got him a visit to a small college in KY (Pikeville). Good kid and had a good arm. Watched him light the GA All-star team up at Finley that year. Funny story about that game. He missed his first pass and guys sitting behind us looked him up in the program and started talking bad about him that he didn't belong in that game. Of course I popped off a little and he completed I think 11 of 12 passes for 185 yds and 3 TDs after that. Needless to say I didn't hear any more talk lol

QB on the '07 team. Evans wouldn't help him. He ran track for sp since we didn't have one. Grider made some calls and got him a visit to a small college in KY (Pikeville). Good kid and had a good arm. Watched him light the GA All-star team up at Finley that year. Funny story about that game. He missed his first pass and guys sitting behind us looked him up in the program and started talking bad about him that he didn't belong in that game. Of course I popped off a little and he completed I think 11 of 12 passes for 185 yds and 3 TDs after that. Needless to say I didn't hear any more talk lol

Yes, I remember that Thompson kid. He was a pretty good QB.