SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Hey guys it's Glenn. I'm so happy our coach is back. I just ran outside really fast when I got the news and started running around my work. I'm so happy we got our coach back. He knows how to make our Pirates really really fast.

From Glenn

LMBO, I would have paid money to see you do this Glenn. Roy, you may have just been challenged for funniest post of the year.

I agree Glenn the speedway will reopen in 2015 after a lil bit of remodeling this year!! I just hope ole Victory will bring his golfers back to play for the Mighty Pirates and not strow his lil white balls all over Beene stadium for our boys to slip and break a leg on...Calm waters ahead boys!!! draw in the anchor and drop the sails!!!!

Maybe you should show them how to run around the building real fast. Those boys need some fastness training real quick. The fastest thing in sp was the fans leaving when the lights went out on Halloween.

Old Pirate says you kinfolkes jest might have a new war party chant, "Fear the Vic" recon theys a few earholings you fellers is begging for! pert near sure it'll be part of several nightmarish nights tho. Yep, recon so... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I agree Glenn the speedway will reopen in 2015 after a lil bit of remodeling this year!! I just hope ole Victory will bring his golfers back to play for the Mighty Pirates and not strow his lil white balls all over Beene stadium for our boys to slip and break a leg on...Calm waters ahead boys!!! draw in the anchor and drop the sails!!!!

I can promise you this. There will be no single wing coming back to Beene Stadium. Sorry, to disappoint. LMBO

Was never a reason to fear the Boeck, but they do fear what the Captain will do to them, recon similar to "Roll On"

I garuntee you Grider better find him some boys on the golf team or in the hall that can run. I seen first hand that Ross man doesnt have an answer for speed. That Hale man even tried last year to show them how to tackle a real fast boy. You think im joking but im not.

Congrats' Pirate fans! I'm glad that Vic is back...and I think that he's the only hire that would satisfy most (can't please all the people all the time) of the folks there to the point of allowing the coach to control the team. Support is crucial for success, but lack of it won't destroy a program like the scenario (learned that word from Roy) that was brewing. Vic may have been the only man on the planet that could run the program without his every move being questioned by one side or another of the fan base. Good luck Pirates...Merry Christmas!