SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

i can agree with part of that. I really do think he had no intentions of coaching at SP again though.

I think he probably entertained thoughts of coaching elsewhere but you and I know there would have been a lot of people who would have never forgiven him, especially if SP was on hard times.  He would have had to move and I dont' think he was ready for that.  Starting over so soon probably wasn't appealing either.  Either way the circumstances forced him to either coach SP now or write it off forever.

We just took a giant step getting back our mojo now the Pirate Nation is going to have to get behind the team and coaches and give them our full support. Us Ole Pirates need to quit worrying about the team 5 miles up the road and take care of ourselfs...  Class starts with the grown-ups and then the kids will follow!

i can agree with part of that. I really do think he had no intentions of coaching at SP again though.

Old Pirate says coach Vic is just what the program needed in part, still issues with the cancers that infest the program. OP is sure Vic will handle all that mess. The SAKITAs will be dealt with. BTW, the Jasper folkes can eat their crow with all that mess theys been spewing since the he stepped down. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says coach Vic is just what the program needed in part, still issues with the cancers that infest the program. OP is sure Vic will handle all that mess. The SAKITAs will be dealt with. BTW, the Jasper folkes can eat their crow with all that mess theys been spewing since the he stepped down.

Yes, the word was that he got out before the talent went down. Well, he jumped right back in the middle of the down cycle for us. For this, I salute him.

I personally think this is not a good move for the Pirates program to be honest. He's a great coach no question, but is the full desire there for him to get the program back to where it was. I would question that because it seems he is being begged to take the job. Hopfeully for SP I am wrong, just throwing out my two cents.

Edited by skydogg25

Hey guys it's Glenn. I'm so happy our coach is back. I just ran outside really fast when I got the news and started running around my work. I'm so happy we got our coach back. He knows how to make our Pirates really really fast. I can't wait till he beats those Warriors every year again. They get on my nerves and aren't very fast thinking if you get my drift.

From Glenn

I personally think this is not a good move for the Pirates program to be honest. He's a great coach no question, but is the full desire there for him to get the program back to where it was. I would question that because it seems he is being begged to take the job. Hopfeully for SP I am wrong, just throwing out my two cents.

That would be my biggest concern, taking the job and wanting the job is 2 different things. 

That would be my biggest concern, taking the job and wanting the job is 2 different things.

Pujo the first thing Grider better do is fill out his survey for my Murphy Fair book. If he doesnt win some more championships that sign is coming off his scoreboard and we will rename the bathroom after him. You think im joking but im not.

Hey guys it's Glenn. I'm so happy our coach is back. I just ran outside really fast when I got the news and started running around my work. I'm so happy we got our coach back. He knows how to make our Pirates really really fast. I can't wait till he beats those Warriors every year again. They get on my nerves and aren't very fast thinking if you get my drift.

From Glenn

Maybe you should show them how to run around the building real fast. Those boys need some fastness training real quick. The fastest thing in sp was the fans leaving when the lights went out on Halloween.