SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Barney I garuntee you im just a fan and im not going to coach these boys. Grider needs to find us a real good coach and I have made a few suggestions out of my Murphy fair book. I garuntee you he needs to get out boys a coach so they can start lifting weights. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, they say Coach Bryant from Grundy resigned this week because he is about to accept the SP job. What does your book say about him?

Barney I garuntee you im just a fan and im not going to coach these boys. Grider needs to find us a real good coach and I have made a few suggestions out of my Murphy fair book. I garuntee you he needs to get out boys a coach so they can start lifting weights. You think im joking but im not.

Grider is moving too slow.  He could have got that Muschamp man that used to coach those Gators.  He coached in the SEC so he must be a real good coach because he never lost to that Dooley man or Davis man.

Grider is moving too slow. He could have got that Muschamp man that used to coach those Gators. He coached in the SEC so he must be a real good coach because he never lost to that Dooley man or Davis man.

speaking of that Davis man anyone wonder why we had to drop Polk County. I always enjoyed playing that mustache wearing man!

Roy, they say Coach Bryant from Grundy resigned this week because he is about to accept the SP job. What does your book say about him?

Grider better not get this Bryant man. He has not even come close to winning a championship. I garuntee you if that Rankin man and that Quarles man want come Grider needs to get that Martin man. This Bryant man had not even won his district before. This would be worst than those Marion people when those Marion people hired that Beck man. You think im joking but im not.

Grider better not get this Bryant man. He has not even come close to winning a championship. I garuntee you if that Rankin man and that Quarles man want come Grider needs to get that Martin man. This Bryant man had not even won his district before. This would be worst than those Marion people when those Marion people hired that Beck man. You think im joking but im not.

ROY I hear Barney interviewing tomorrow.If he gets the job he will coach and teach Home Economics

ROY I hear Barney interviewing tomorrow.If he gets the job he will coach and teach Home Economics

I garuntee you the only thing Barney is interviewing for is with that coach t man to get his moderator card back and with that Ross man to try to keep TTP from getting his job of keeping that Ross mans balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you the only thing Barney is interviewing for is with that coach t man to get his moderator card back and with that Ross man to try to keep TTP from getting his job of keeping that Ross mans balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

You're so infatuated with balls and polls maybe you should be the county ball drier and poll polisher.