SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

quote name="rikberry" post="3301123" timestamp="1419076972"]

Raquis is from Jasper, and I'm pretty sure the previous quote said name guys from Alabama. And this is what you come up with. He has never lived in Alabama.

In recent history, Raquis Hale. But back on topic. Listen up yall. Next year all the excuses and scapegoats are gone and I am sure that the transformers in Jasper will be guarded very well.

quote name="rikberry" post="3301123" timestamp="1419076972"]

Raquis is from Jasper, and I'm pretty sure the previous quote said name guys from Alabama. And this is what you come up with. He has never lived in Alabama.

In recent history, Raquis Hale. But back on topic. Listen up yall. Next year all the excuses and scapegoats are gone and I am sure that the transformers in Jasper will be guarded very well.

What kind of mess is this? Would you take a durn posting lesson? Just go to show these durn skillet slingers need to stay in the durn stands and leave the arguing to the fellars. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Oh I forgot who I was dealing with here. Sorry again. Y'all are the most educated people in Marion County. And this is all y'all seem to have time for. And I'm sure I could just sling my skillet and get out of that ticket, you think I'm joking, I'm not. Or maybe just ask nicely. So I will let y'all be, you seem to be doing a great job.

What kind of mess is this? Would you take a durn posting lesson? Just go to show these durn skillet slingers need to stay in the durn stands and leave the arguing to the fellars. I aint joking either.

LMBO. I agree, Roy. This posting of hers is difficult to read.

David Wyatt used to knock big holes for Sisco and Lehr out of the side-saddle.

Edit: For calling me stupid, I am calling your Dr. and having him use a bigger camera next time. You think I am joking, I am not!

they don't make Em any larger, than the one the doctor had to use and David could still nock a hole if they would let him out there.