Who are the top players by classes in TSSAA?

bballguru1

????? HYPE?? AA Mr. Basketball 2012 Bradshaw at Belmont was one of the top scorers in the nation before he got hurt last week. AA Mr. Basketball 2013 Lindsey is the 6th man (and has 5th most playing time) as a freshman on a very good Providence team. AA Mr. Basketball 2014 Blackwell is rated top 30 in the nation in his class. Hubbs could be the exception, not the rule, and he isn't done yet.

Bradshaw was ligit for sure.

can we just get back to talking basketball instead of these players debates. i surely hope our players from uc don't read this crap. I would hate to start any friction between players lets focus on the GOLD! At the end of the day it takes a team!

Why is this thread on here? ?..I have my right to voice my opinion and give all the facts. .But im with ya..Lets go get the GOLD!

So your saying you gotta be a D1 prospect to get nominated? ??..I saw Free Hardamen up their looking at him and thats awsome for him and I hope he gets a great education their.But your wrong about some things you said. .I Never saw Liberty press one time.. Anybody can dribble the ball down the floor! And just how many assist did Stocdale get getting the ball to him?..The reason UC got beat in 2012 against LC was because Sisco put all his stock in Deberry that game and he he ended up going 0 for 19 and never even looked at Stockdale with a freshman guarding him..UC should have been state champs that year but Sisco got out coached by that sweet woman from Lake Co...Now I just gave u facts..Like it or not im sorry but it is what it is..GO TORNADOES!

I'm sitting here watching UC versus Gibson County. Deberry is by far the best player on the court and by far best D1 prospect. He will do well at next level. Stock dale is a fine player but more of a blue collar player. He gets good stats but not the college prospect Deberry is. Man to man jump press by UC is pretty lethal.

I'm sitting here watching UC versus Gibson County. Deberry is by far the best player on the court and by far best D1 prospect. He will do well at next level. Stock dale is a fine player but more of a blue collar player. He gets good stats but not the college prospect Deberry is. Man to man jump press by UC is pretty lethal.

Well from what I heard on the radio Stockdale didnt play that well and ended up with 22..Deberry played well and ended up with 22..But anyway I guess Deberry is the man and congrats to UC on a good district win.

Well from what I heard on the radio Stockdale didnt play that well and ended up with 22..Deberry played well and ended up with 22..But anyway I guess Deberry is the man and congrats to UC on a good district win.

No, I think Stockdale played pretty well. I think he is a very good high school player. My point was that Deberry has a much larger upside and is a better D1 prospect. He is much harder to match up with. UC is not real big but very athletic and plays tenacious defense.

No, I think Stockdale played pretty well. I think he is a very good high school player. My point was that Deberry has a much larger upside and is a better D1 prospect. He is much harder to match up with. UC is not real big but very athletic and plays tenacious defense.

Agreed. Without DeBerry, Union City is a completely different team. He is a matchup nightmare for opposing Single A teams.

Naturally...I am a BOBCAT Fan (I played there before they had 3 pointers)! Lol

But...out of the Single A teams...Bobcats have 2 of the most talented Freshman players that I have seen in a long time.

Brian (Boss) Gibson ( approx. 6'3 ) and "Awesome Dawson"Abbott. As they mature and Coach Aaron gets the team fired up. ...the Bobcats will be headed for a State Championship!

GO Bobcats!

UC will travel to Popular Bluff Showdown Monday night. .When UC plays these top notch teams up their we will see what color Stockdale s collar is and hope everyone plays well..Ill bet he will lead the team as he always does and maybe his collar will change colors. Nothing against Deberry but Stockdale is still the man on that team after dropping 29 on Ripley and 20 on Halls..17 of them was before halftime..And led the team in Rebounds and assist.

Stockdale did exactly what I said he would at Popular Bluff Showdown. .He played as well as I ever seen him play..He got in bad foul trouble in the 1st quarter and it just went down hill after that in the championship game because of them sorry refs..If anyone listen to the link on that Popular Bluff radio station you coulda heard the real facts about his game..The commentators told being unbiased that Stockdale was the leader of that team.He led the whole tourny in scoring and rebounding until the last game when he got in foul trouble. .Im sure the kid made the state of Mizzu and Mississippi and Arkansas a believer!..They were really talking him up and just told it like it was..I also think Deberry played very well. .Both made the all tourny team. .People dont get mad at me but this kid deserves to be nominated for Mr.Basketball because he just keeps filling up the stat sheet night in and night out!

I'm proud for Union City because PB showdown has always been a very competitive tournament but I checked stats and I saw were malik stockdale went 8-18 in the first game, 7-14 in the 2nd game, and 4-8 in the last game. That might be the reason that he leads in scoring because he shoots a lot, but those shooting numbers are not good. Last year in the tourney, Jaylen Barford scored 36 pts going 17-21 shooting, Chris Mcneal scored 30 while taking 15 shots. Malik hicks scored 26 while going 7-11. Mcneal had 9 assist in that game too and Hicks had 15 rebounds. What I want you to know is that Malik Stockdale is a good Single A player, but he is not the only player around putting up numbers and filling a stat sheet. Honestly put Stockdale up to players like I just mentioned or the Lawson from Memphis or Blackwell from CPA..... That's a big difference. But I will say again before y'all claim that I don't like Stockdale or that I said he isn't good, I will repeat, MALIK STOCKDALE IS A GOOD(OUTSTANDING) SINGLE A PLAYER. HE IS THE BEST ON UNION CITY!!!!!!