Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Congrats to Hillsboro on a victory over Gallatin. Their D line for the most part kept the running game in check. Hardest Mason has been hit all year. I know Jay did not play but I think they dropped off quite a bit from last year. Next week I would have to favor Beech.

My one plea...Cane Ridge just end the pain of a disappointing season.

Congrats to Hillsboro on a victory over Gallatin. Their D line for the most part kept the running game in check. Hardest Mason has been hit all year. I know Jay did not play but I think they dropped off quite a bit from last year. Next week I would have to favor Beech.

My one plea...Cane Ridge just end the pain of a disappointing season.

Heck of a game.. #27 from Gallatin is a grown man out there.. Single handily kept Gallatin in the game the first half. Burros out scored Gallatin 21-0 in the second half. Should be a good one next week at Beech

Heck of a game.. #27 from Gallatin is a grown man out there.. Single handily kept Gallatin in the game the first half. Burros out scored Gallatin 21-0 in the second half. Should be a good one next week at Beech

Yeah he just needs some help to take the pressure off of him. Problem all year has been not scoring in the second half. Along with turnovers and not holding people on third down. Been a disappointing season after a 3-0 start. Hill played awesome for the Burros tonight. Game was won in the trenches. Only positive is the amount of guys they have coming back next year along with a very good freshmen team. This year has been hard to watch. Good luck in the playoffs.

As I said before, definitely 4 top teams. Hunters Lane was horrible and their lack of sportsmanship even worse, trying to fight after nearly every play. Perhaps if they played with that same intensity they wouldn't finish 1-9.

The only surprise tonight in the region was Gallatin's ability to keep it close. Cane Ridge wins big, perhaps even more than I thought (Station Camp is bad and apparently the kids have quit). Hendersonville wins big, as expected.

This leads us into the last week of the season. I believe there's the possibility of two good games. Hillsboro at Beech and Station Camp at Glencliff.

Beech 42 Hillsboro 28

Glencliff 21 station Camp 14

Hendersonville 49 Hunters Lane 6

Cane Ridge 40 Gallatin 14

Edited by eers

As I said before, definitely 4 top teams. Hunters Lane was horrible and their lack of sportsmanship even worse, trying to fight after nearly every play. Perhaps if they played with that same intensity they wouldn't finish 1-9.

The only surprise tonight in the region was Gallatin's ability to keep it close. Cane Ridge win big, perhaps even more than I thought (Station Camp is bad and apparently the kids have quit). Hendersonville win big, as expected.

This leads us into the last week of the season. I believe there's the possibility of two good games. Hillsboro at Beech and Station Camp at Glencliff.

Beech 42 Hillsboro 28

Glencliff 21 station Camp 14

Hendersonville 49 Hunters Lane 6

Cane Ridge 40 Gallatin 14

I have a hard time believing Beech will put up 42 on the Burros.. I think Gallatin can beat CR.. They played with great intensity and effort tonight..

I think they do as well, but they have to be able to pass the ball well enough to keep Hillsboro honest. The question is can they do it?

The 4 playoff teams from this region are now locked. Call me crazy but I think Gallatin can pull the upset on CR next week too.

i believe they will have to throw it up as well an considering hafner is only a few catches and a handful of yards away from a record at beech i think they will.

Glencliff was god awful tonight. Left the game in the second half to beat traffic(didnt). I honestly think a good middle school team could of put up a better fight then them. There were times their whole line didnt block a single player and their qb got killed. Worst team i've ever seen.