TCA 2015

Intense

It was a great step in the right direction. All we really need is positive improvements each week. The defense is coming together very nicely and the offense is close behind. The QB play was a lot more solid and he is getting the ball to the play makers like #5. And the emergence of #16 and #4 will open it up for #1 and #5. As I was reminded by a friend the other day,there is always so much focus on the first couple of games of the season to see where a team is at. But the real goal is that there is improvement all year and it is where you are at in the end of the season!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won 21-14 in a half scrimmage. They could not tackle Goldsmith. QB was solid with some nice passes. We are starting to come together. Was missing a couple of starters in secondary today that hurt us some. ECS is a very good team and not sure we could have beaten them in a full game. Feel much better about team. JCM on Friday in jamboree.

What's wrong with you you been very quite. Football starts tonite and you have become a church mouse

I just have a few concerns that I didn't have a few weeks back. We have 31 players and 22 are freshmen and Sophs. That leaves us pretty thin on the depth chart. We only had about 34 last year but we had 14 Seniors and a decent amount of depth. Fortunately we have 4 Seniors who are elite for 2A football but I'm not sure that's enough.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Your first game will help bond your team and mature them. If they can come together facing those odds it should help set the tone the rest of the year. 4 can stand together as long as their injury free. I can't imagine y'all running number one much tonite to keep him healthy. Stay healthy

TCA had a good showing. JCM was big and athletic. Our young boys fought hard and the defense was able to handle the size and the speed. Offense, yes #1 dropped the rock twice. He has not fumbled in two years. Hope he got them out of the way. Offense of course was very vanilla but showed some flash here and there. The boys seem to be improving each week. I believe it is setting up for am epic battle September 4 at Aville. First thing first St George next week. Gut check right off the bat.