marion Co football 2015

That is almost comical for you to say. Mc also had two or three starters out that night. Can't make excuses as a coach. That 'prolific' rushing attack you talk about that got 130 yards that night and fifty on one play. We were so scared of whitwell that we picked up hixson. Trust me, mc isn't scared of a one dimensional offense. You also won't make it very far in the playoffs without being able to pass the ball.

Truth Prevails?

First, not an excuse. They were the better team. From a comprehension standpoint, my mention was exclusively based upon their realization as a staff that we were able to accomplish what we did without those starters and presumably, in forecasting next year's schedule, that may have factored into the decision not to play us. Now, onto your lack of knowledge about the stats (two games that I have viewed the stats from those published publicly).

Whitwell:

Yards Rushing 49 Carries 218 yards 4.4 ypc 

Yards Passing 6 of 9 for 38 yards

Total Yards: 256

Grundy:

Yards Rushing 21 Carries 68 yards 3.2 ypc

Yards Passing 19 of 34 for 232 yards

Total Yards: 300

Actually, we post our stats on a website for everybody to see (not just TFP) and if I am not mistaken (although I could be) you were the one who speculated a couple of weeks ago on another thread that nobody had over 200 total yards against MCHS during the year. I also believe you may have added a disclaimer that you weren't absolutely sure of that, so here's what I have gathered for you. (These stats are on a site that is blocked from publishing on this site, but it sounds like Maks Preps)

If you doubt my numbers, I would be glad to break down film and show you. I have retained the video on Hudl.

Edited by CoachRCHelton

Lol.......yeah that's whutwull stats. I understand your adgenda to make your school sound good, but spare us all in here of this garbage. No one believes that mc was weary of the tigers. You do have a good defensive coordinator, I will give you that. No one is fearing the tigers. Maybe if you ever make some noise in the playoffs teams will be weary of your program, that is if you are there long enough. Seems you have a four year window, you have a good group of 8th graders.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

I've met Coach Helton.  He's a heckuva nice fellow, and I know that because I've met him face to face.  Same with Coach Ross.  I can't say that about TTP.  I've never met him....at least not that I know of.  If I ever meet you and get to know you maybe you won't seem like such a jerk.

Thats what hudl is for lol. Seen enough to know that MC cnt beat us next year. Just know from watching kids play through the years that whitwell will be better than grundy. Since you and coach ross are so close maybe you can get that spring game lined up.

I will mention it to him. I would love it. NJ has never beat us. Just in case you forgot....Matthews is gone next year. Remember how that worked out for you guys this year when he was out.