marion Co football 2015

Spot on D60! I too have met the coach! He is a class act!

BabieC, where did we meet? I have met so many people this past 6 months that I may or may not remember. I met D60 at Western Sizzlin' very nice man. It was great to see he is invested in SP as much as he is. I remember seeing him during the Jamboree taking photos. One of the big reasons that I have been so enthusiastic about the Sequatchie Valley is the reverence for the game is still strong. It reminds me if the atmosphere of my first high school game that I saw back in the early 70's at Rossville High School. Foitball mattered to those folks and it is refreshing to see that still exists in Marion County.

• Upvote 1

BabieC, where did we meet? I have met so many people this past 6 months that I may or may not remember. I met D60 at Western Sizzlin' very nice man. It was great to see he is invested in SP as much as he is. I remember seeing him during the Jamboree taking photos. One of the big reasons that I have been so enthusiastic about the Sequatchie Valley is the reverence for the game is still strong. It reminds me if the atmosphere of my first high school game that I saw back in the early 70's at Rossville High School. Foitball mattered to those folks and it is refreshing to see that still exists in Marion County.

at the sizzler you were there with Coach Moore , sale creek coach and one more I think. Around noon

Coach Helton you are a respectable man and I love your enthusiasm you have brought to Whitwell. You have some talent coming up from little league too just need some direction. I suggestion you help them in some way. Don't get caught up with all these folks on here. Make sure you stay above them and not stoop down to them. My real name is in my name on here. Everyone knows who I am. Keep up the great job up the road.

Should have went a little further back and read the part about the Thursday night game. Grundy and Whitwell gates were about the same. It's a no win situation really. If we schedule Whitwell we get criticized for playing a 1A school. Schedule Grundy and we are scared of Whitwell lol. You guys need to be worried about Whitwell really. Not sure luck happens 2 yrs in a row.

you are not lying there Lady Luck was right on time - yes whitwell should have had a W that night for sure!

Hopefully we get somebody to volunteer to coach our boys this season. We can't afford to take from our pewee group, gates and concessions are down big time.

Edited by BABIEC

you are not lying there Lady Luck was right on time - yes whitwell should have had a W that night for sure!

Hopefully we get somebody to volunteer to coach our boys this season. We can't afford to take from our pewee group, gates and concessions are down big time.

Seems to be a lot of mommas that know quite a bit about coaching down there. Surely a few of them will step up.

Beerman who does d60 think is going to mc next year. Yall going to mc next year

No way Jose.  I bleed orange and black.  The beerman bleeds beer.  LOL.  If it wasn't for his dad and his son I wouldn't like him.  LOL. 

And I also think you've got a pretty good kid.  I remember photographing him in a Jr. High baseball tourney in Sequatchie.  His athleticism was obvious then.