marion Co football 2015

This 2015 Marion County team should be LOADED. They lost the Zemen kid and someone mentioned a good linemen, but outside of that they should be really good. 9-1 at the worst in 2015 with 10-0 a strong possibility. Anything less and even this old SP Pirate will be disappointed in them this season. Listen to what I'm saying about this team. I made the statement in 2012 that this program would continue to get better for at least 2-3 years. Now, even that bet might have been an understatement. The Warriors are coming and anyone that isn't clueless know what's coming with them. Take off the blinders and pay attention because it's about to get real in Jasper.

Edited by TheAmbassador

You sir are an idiot, my son plays for MCHS and I can assure you EVERYTHING they did last year was all above board and completely by the rules. They took their punishment last year and still had a very good year. But I guess haters gonna hate. So what else did we do wrong Mr.Hargis?

Didn't take long for pOP to come to the rescue huh???? LOL.......

You sir are an idiot, my son plays for MCHS and I can assure you EVERYTHING they did last year was all above board and completely by the rules. They took their punishment last year and still had a very good year. But I guess haters gonna hate. So what else did we do wrong Mr.Hargis?

If your reading skills were up to par, you would have figured out that my questions was a statement of fact and the question was answered as to when they were in Georgia last year.  That said, you are correct, haters gonna hate and low I.Q. types resort to name calling.  I have no clue why you think I am related to Hargis.

Old Pirate is wondering......with Yous claiming you can.......assure everything was by the rules, was this a sudden awareness of rules or did you.......know of the rules that were being violated by practicing out of season & using that Hale Youngon? It would be strange to hear someone, anyone knowd what theys were doing then........cause theys been a HEEP of Jasper folkes that included coaches & administrators told that Childress man "Theys didn't didn't know theys doing anything wrong" OP ain't jest joking neither!

Old Pirate I garuntee you them Marion people might have been doing like that Bellichek man does and close their practice off to those news stations and that Hargis mans newspaper. But I garuntee you I would bet they was a lot of men watching practices and new that Childress mans rules were being violated. I aint joking either.

Old Pirate I garuntee you them Marion people might have been doing like that Bellichek man does and close their practice off to those news stations and that Hargis mans newspaper. But I garuntee you I would bet they was a lot of men watching practices and new that Childress mans rules were being violated. I aint joking either.

Old Pirate ain't so sure....RD. Theys a HEEP of dummies round the court house. Theys either great liars or real smart dummies. Coacht fellers and ESPN folkes knows OP ain't joking neither!!!!!

Old Pirate is wondering......with Yous claiming you can.......assure everything was by the rules, was this a sudden awareness of rules or did you.......know of the rules that were being violated by practicing out of season & using that Hale Youngon? It would be strange to hear someone, anyone knowd what theys were doing then........cause theys been a HEEP of Jasper folkes that included coaches & administrators told that Childress man "Theys didn't didn't know theys doing anything wrong" OP ain't jest joking neither!

i cannot comment on what happened before Coach Ross arrived,because my son was not in highschool yet. He was a freshman last year.

i cannot comment on what happened before Coach Ross arrived,because my son was not in highschool yet. He was a freshman last year.

I garuntee you we have heard that mess before. They was a lot of you Marion people including ole pastry grad that new that Childress mans rules were being violated and just turned the other way and I aint joking.