marion Co football 2015

Honestly I thought Mac was a good coach but I always thought he was a little shady. He moved around too much. He came in here and won and people did turn a blind eye I think. I didnt know because I wasn't as involved as I am now. Coach Ross was the right hire at the right time and I am thankful we have him. There are a lot of things he does for the program and the kids that people just don't know. Some of our neighbors to the south don't like him and I understand that to a point because they actually don't know the whole story. In the end I think sp is happy with having Vic back and we are happy with Coach Ross.

Now I garuntee you the truth is starting to leak. You been talking to TTP? That McCurry man was just a little shady or alot shady? I garuntee you if you was honest with us fellars you probably new some of that mess going on and turned a blind eye. Dont blame Griders coaches for that McCurry man practicing when that Childress man told him not to in the daytime. Are you stupid?

Edited by Roy Dillard

Now I garuntee you the truth is starting to leak. You been talking to TTP? That McCurry man was just a little shady or alot shady? I garuntee you if you was honest with us fellars you probably new some of that mess going on and turned a blind eye. Dont blame Griders coaches for that McCurry man practicing when that Childress man told him not to in the daytime. Are you stupid?

I talk to TTP a lot. I didn't know what was going on and if I did would I have turned my own school in? Nope and you wouldn't either. There's a few skeletons in your closet too Coach.

I talk to TTP a lot. I didn't know what was going on and if I did would I have turned my own school in? Nope and you wouldn't either. There's a few skeletons in your closet too Coach.

I garuntee you I dont no why you think im a durn coach. I garuntee you I just help my buddy Murphy with his surveys and pole. I garuntee you most of the the close Marion fans new what was going on. Just make sure you follow that durn Childress mans rules on the hardwood and you will be ok. I aint joking either.

I garuntee you I dont no why you think im a durn coach. I garuntee you I just help my buddy Murphy with his surveys and pole. I garuntee you most of the the close Marion fans new what was going on. Just make sure you follow that durn Childress mans rules on the hardwood and you will be ok. I aint joking either.

RD, Old Pirate says breakroom chatter is them Jasper fellers done and pulled a fast one Again! Theys got a Youngon from maybe the Congo or somewheres and he played middle school ball last year, now the SOS has him & he is reportedly a huge sophmore on the Futeball team! What in tarnation is this mess????? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Does Coach Ross still have upwards of 80 kids? Also what do the demographics of the team look like this season? I saw a kid the other day and he looked like a mini Popeye.

i think we start the season with 70 give or take a few. And yes the boys are getting bigger and stronger every day, I know for a fact that my son has got a lot stronger since last season ended. He will squat upwards of 350lbs,bench over 220lbs and clean around 200lbs. Not to shabby for sophmore, even if he is mine.

RD, Old Pirate says breakroom chatter is them Jasper fellers done and pulled a fast one Again! Theys got a Youngon from maybe the Congo or somewheres and he played middle school ball last year, now the SOS has him & he is reportedly a huge sophmore on the Futeball team! What in tarnation is this mess?????

The kid is a freshman and weighs maybe 110 lbs. He ain't no huge sophomore. That Congo remark is a bit racist don't ya think?

Edited by PurplePower68

Most everyone knows who you are Coach. I don't know why you are talking about hardwood. I aint no lumberjack.