Speed and Agility Trainers?

swyper01

Are there any speed and agility trainers or facilities in Middle or West TN that anyone would recommend?

Solus Sports Performance. Nick Stamper is the General Manager and head trainer. He has trained pro baseball, football and basketball players in his facility along with hundreds of college and high school athletes. Best known for speed training. Located in Jackson.

Edited by TCAIntense

Hey guys its Glenn. I guess this room kinda got me thinking about my Pirates. Normally we are always really fast but this year we were not even pretty fast. We were kinda fast a few games but that about it. Our next coach needs to work on these drills and get our fastness back to where it used to be. Our last coach didn't work on our fastness like he needed to and he didn't feed our guys either so we couldn't do much of anything fast. We definitely gotta get back to work on our fastness for next year.

From Glenn

Hey guys its Glenn. I guess this room kinda got me thinking about my Pirates. Normally we are always really fast but this year we were not even pretty fast. We were kinda fast a few games but that about it. Our next coach needs to work on these drills and get our fastness back to where it used to be. Our last coach didn't work on our fastness like he needed to and he didn't feed our guys either so we couldn't do much of anything fast. We definitely gotta get back to work on our fastness for next year.

From Glenn

Do you really think you are funny?

Do you really think you are funny?

Hey it's Glenn. No I am not funny at least I don't think I am. I am just talking football in this room about getting faster and working on our fastness like Coach Rose up the road. I support my Pirates and hope we get a good coach that will work out our guys really hard so they will be really fast. Who do you support? Do you think your funny? I'm not sure if your joking or not but I don't get it.

From Glenn