District 4-AA vs District 3-AA

uptempo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic is playing in the Safe-T Christmas Classic (formerly the Pilot Winterfest Classic) this weekend. The Irish finally get to play at home. They started the season with 7 road games and it's been almost a month since their only home game. On Tuesday they're headed to Atlanta GA for a game, then they play Alcoa. Anyone else in district 4A playing in any tournaments?

Edited by QSouth89

Catholic is playing in the Safe-T Christmas Classic (formerly the Pilot Winterfest Classic) this weekend. The Irish finally get to play at home. They started the season with 7 road games and it's been almost a month since their only home game. On Tuesday they're headed to Atlanta GA for a game, then they play Alcoa. Anyone else in district 4A playing in any tournaments?

Alcoa defeated William Blount today 69-65. Playing Fulton tomorrow in the Renasant Bank Christmas tournament at Maryville High.

AB are you still at MHS? I wanted to speak to you. I ran home for a few minutes and will be back shortly. I didn't get to the Alcoa game today, but I'll be there tomorrow for sure.

Sorry about that, RW. I wasn't able to make it at all today.

BUT, I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Not sure how long I'll stay, but I WILL be there for at least a game or two.