top ten AA poll

90warrior

Elizabethton would give any high school girls basketball team in the state of Tennessee a run for their money. I'd say they would win 3 out of 4 against any team for the next 2 years!

I would have to put an asterisk next to Blackman if you include them in "any girls team in the state of Tennessee."  No disrespect to Elizabethton, I am with GC they will likely win AA, but again 5 D-1 players on a HS girls team, with one being the best player in the state, would be tough to take 3 out of 4.  Maybe, and that's a big maybe, 1 out of 4.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Blackman isnt AA it is irrelevant. E town should be favorite in AA the next two years but comparing them to Blackman & the top AAA teams is ridiculous & they shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath until they start playing a harder schedule. If I thought my team was in the top of the state, then I would want to prove it.

Guys during summer camp at MTSU they played Oakland and Blackman.  They lost to both teams.  I have both games on video.  They lost to Oakland by 10 I think.  I know for sure they lost to Blackman by 6.  Blackman was lacking two of there starters.  I am a giant Elizabethton supporter and then some.  I have a daughter on the team.  Elizabethton is very good and could play with Blackman but i truly believe they could not beat them in a real game because they did not in the summer.  Your comparing apples and oranges.  And Bama the teams that beat Blackman were as good as they get in the country.  What Elizabethton has done the past two and a half years is truly special and our little city want see it again in our lifetime more than likely.  There is no reason to argue something we will never be able to prove anyway.  TSSAA spits the schools for a reason to give every school a level playing ground and a competitive season