MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

RB position is loaded and the O-line will be strong. Offensively.....this can be one of Maryville's better groups. Defensively....if they are successful in replacing the D-line grads this could be one of Maryville's strongest teams. 

Five of the six linemen were seniors last year and that's including the tight end. Ellis has done his best job it seems in the past when they lose a bunch like last year so it will be very interesting to see how things work out there. The defensive line lost two all stars but have a good defensive end back for his third year but it will also be very interesting how the rest of that group will look also. They did lose someone that had played a lot in the past that up and decided to quit school which was a little bit of a setback. 

The rest of the team should be in good shape from what I have seen this spring. I don't know why I like this kid so much but number 47# is a hoss and looking so forward to seeing him carry the ball. It looks like a big bull coming down the field knocking everyone down that steps out in the way.

RB position is loaded and the O-line will be strong. Offensively.....this can be one of Maryville's better groups. Defensively....if they are successful in replacing the D-line grads this could be one of Maryville's strongest teams. 

Five of the six linemen were seniors last year and that's including the tight end. Ellis has done his best job it seems in the past when they lose a bunch like last year so it will be very interesting to see how things work out there. The defensive line lost two all stars but have a good defensive end back for his third year but it will also be very interesting how the rest of that group will look also. They did lose someone that had played a lot in the past that up and decided to quit school which was a little bit of a setback. 

The rest of the team should be in good shape from what I have seen this spring. I don't know why I like this kid so much but number 47# is a hoss and looking so forward to seeing him carry the ball. It looks like a big bull coming down the field knocking everyone down that steps out in the way.

They looked good today! Very excited about these two. Ones a runner and the other has a rifle arm! Sad that there's only one more spring practice but July will be here before we know it.

Dog gone I thought they practiced today at 5.30 and they were leaving as soon as I pulled up. My brother in law went today and he told me Hopkins and Endsley could really sling the ball down field and could see why the coaches are very high on those two.

Dog gone I thought they practiced today at 5.30 and they were leaving as soon as I pulled up. My brother in law went today and he told me Hopkins and Endsley could really sling the ball down field and could see why the coaches are very high on those two.

No we were early because there was a soccer game. Our last practice is Thursday at 3:40. Yeah, both QB can definitely throw the ball and Hopkins runs track so he is fast. Ensley isn't slow by any means either. I agree with you on #47. That boy is huge. We ran into that family at Buddys Bbq last night. My friend with us thought he was a grown man. Lol I said no, he's just a sophomore.