Penny Hardaway Hoopfest

haddocksports

Aint nothing on here gonna calm my talk..UC played horrible and thats gonna happen. .I promise you that game wont defy their season..They got smacked for sure just as your Pioneers will when they come to UC! I rather have a couple of bad nights than play horrible every night like GC!

you not taking a shot at me, you taking a shot at the program. I haven't even been to many Gibson games this year. You talk a lot of stuff for UC saying you have nothing to do with UC... It seems as if UC means a lot to you.

It's a lot of jealousy among schools I see, CPA win all the time and folks hate!! Instead of downing the next program, get with them or go get players!! Simple really!! If someone is good, they old as heck, if you winning, you cheating, it's always a reason why the other team is better than yours and usually it's negative.  It's a lot of jealousy in the state of TN and to me that's a female trait. CPA gotta good team, give them they cred, Maddux one of the best coaches in the state.

• Upvote 1

It's a lot of jealousy among schools I see, CPA win all the time and folks hate!! Instead of downing the next program, get with them or go get players!! Simple really!! If someone is good, they old as heck, if you winning, you cheating, it's always a reason why the other team is better than yours and usually it's negative. It's a lot of jealousy in the state of TN and to me that's a female trait. CPA gotta good team, give them they cred, Maddux one of the best coaches in the state.

Well said

• Upvote 1

you not taking a shot at me, you taking a shot at the program. I haven't even been to many Gibson games this year. You talk a lot of stuff for UC saying you have nothing to do with UC... It seems as if UC means a lot to you.

You would be their if they were winning and ive been talking this stuff for a while now and I promise you I have nothing to do with that program.MOST of the time I just tell facts and the other 20 percent is to keep coacht alive..Its gets boring on here..What movie was this phrase on??..WHY SO SERIOUSSSAA??..LOL

It's the truth, I've come to this site a lot over  the years and it's always something, this team got old players, they recruiting, they doing this, always a reason why they better, maybe that program just better. People shouldn't be mad because a kid or parents chooses to take they kids to that particular school because if the shoe was on the other foot, no one would say a thing if they team was getting all the talent. Maybe that kid worked his butt off to get to where he is, no one knows how much time that player may have put in the gym in his life or how much their parents may have sacrificed to make their kids or kid the player they are. All they see is, that kid is good and it's gotta be something, oh wait, he old!! No way that kid could be that talented, no way, gotta be a reason he good!! When will it end?

It's the truth, I've come to this site a lot over  the years and it's always something, this team got old players, they recruiting, they doing this, always a reason why they better, maybe that program just better. People shouldn't be mad because a kid or parents chooses to take they kids to that particular school because if the shoe was on the other foot, no one would say a thing if they team was getting all the talent. Maybe that kid worked his butt off to get to where he is, no one knows how much time that player may have put in the gym in his life or how much their parents may have sacrificed to make their kids or kid the player they are. All they see is, that kid is good and it's gotta be something, oh wait, he old!! No way that kid could be that talented, no way, gotta be a reason he good!! When will it end?

I agree with you and it never will end. There's always a target.

I totally agree. People love to complain when programs are winning. I get tired of people saying Mitchell should play up because we are a big 1A school. We play where we are assigned. As for CPA if anyone should complain about them winning it should be me. They ended our season 2 years in a row with sound whippings. I said great job and we must work to get better. I did not complain that they are private playing public.  Too many cry babies on here.

Edited by Galilee

I totally agree. People love to complain when programs are winning. I get tired of people saying Mitchell should play up because we are a big 1A school. We play where we are assigned. As for CPA if anyone should complain about them winning it should be me. They ended our season 2 years in a row with sound whippings. I said great job and we must work to get better. I did not complain that they are private playing public. Too many cry babies on here.

Galilee that's what great coaches do shake hand and learn from there loss. I agree Mitchell took beating from CPA over the last 3 or 4 season and they went and got better from it not once did I here CPA cheating or recruiting players or should be playing in d2. Just because you have potential D1 players Dnt mean anything you still have to coach ask White Station, who have had more talent then ws over the yrs

I totally agree. People love to complain when programs are winning. I get tired of people saying Mitchell should play up because we are a big 1A school. We play where we are assigned. As for CPA if anyone should complain about them winning it should be me. They ended our season 2 years in a row with sound whippings. I said great job and we must work to get better. I did not complain that they are private playing public. Too many cry babies on here.

For the 20th time, Galilee nobody has said that Mitchell was SUPPOSED to be playing 2A. I, along with a few more have said you SHOULD be playing 2A for more competition. Alcoa was reclassified to 2A in Football but they elected to play 3A over the next two years. Why? There isn't a team in 2A that could play within 40 points of them. What fun would that be? With the exception of GoodPasture last year, there hasn't been a 1A team play within 20 of Mitchell and probably won't. How much fun is that? We have basically said, go play where you can have stiff competition. Memphis East has done that. You make it seem like it's a crime to give an opinion on a subject like this. Nobody is crying. If Mitchell wins the state by pounding everyone I assure you those teams will give it all they have and feel good about their effort. If you can feel good about pounding a poor little country school with 112 students then more power to you!

For the 20th time, Galilee nobody has said that Mitchell was SUPPOSED to be playing 2A. I, along with a few more have said you SHOULD be playing 2A for more competition. Alcoa was reclassified to 2A in Football but they elected to play 3A over the next two years. Why? There isn't a team in 2A that could play within 40 points of them. What fun would that be? With the exception of GoodPasture last year, there hasn't been a 1A team play within 20 of Mitchell and probably won't. How much fun is that? We have basically said, go play where you can have stiff competition. Memphis East has done that. You make it seem like it's a crime to give an opinion on a subject like this. Nobody is crying. If Mitchell wins the state by pounding everyone I assure you those teams will give it all they have and feel good about their effort. If you can feel good about pounding a poor little country school with 112 students then more power to you!

Well actually TCA I think I did say in one post that they were suppose to be AA and I meant what i said and he knows it also..RULES ARE RULES. .If u have over 500 students then u are suppose to be AA but I think their enrollment was under that at the time but Mitchell elected to play down because they got tired of CPA putting a butt whooping on them..TCA they cant hang up up in AA man..And Memphis schools have a luxury to go get what they want. .U can bet when Martin and Echols leaves Mitchell will have 2 more to replace them almost or just as good..Memphis is Memphis. .But dont you worry TCA because like ive said before..Mitchell will have their hands full in that region tourny at TCA because yall will have our refs out of 14a and they will have both Martin and Echols in foul trouble because these refs call every tic tac foul it is..They love blowing that whistle..Remember back when Buckner fouled out and almost lost and yall pulled the stunner on Booket T..The refs had alot to do with that. .Im not saying its right but it is what it is! RULES ARE RULES.Call it when you want to..lol..Mitchell better not slip up and have to come to UC because their season will end..Oh yea..Mitchell only beat UC last year by 10..Not 20..At their place!..Keep it coming TCA I LOVE IT!