West High School's next Head Coach

SGHSAlum93

Well at Qb they will have a super athletic kid who also starts at guard on the basketball team who is super fast. A freshman running back whom saw a lot of playing time, I believe he scored 4 TDs againt Wilson central. They have a couple wrs that are very talented. They lose a lot but trust me, talent isn't an issue. They are very young and will also have to learn a new system so yes it will take a few years. Cummings saw the talent Cleveland always has. He wouldn't have came there if talent was an issue. And the middle school program is one of the best in the Chattanooga area

Edited by fooseball96

This question isn't about the next west coach but is about their QB. Does anyone know about his recruitment? He is such a clutch player in my opinion could help a lot of teams. Thanks for any information.

Not many big time schools looking at him from what I heard but have no idea why. He may only be 5' 10 186 but he benches close to 400lbs runs 4.54 40 and amassed this past season over 3000 yards of offense between passing and rushing and had a hand in 41 total TDs...if that doesn't get u attention I have no idea what will.

I heard bethel college offered him to answer ur original question. Kid could definitely be a player for whatever team gives him a chance.

I know for a fact that Kenny Cobble and Jeff Harig both interviewed on Tuesday at West. I also know that the Price brothers interviewed, but they didn't apply, so I thought that was interesting.

**Sorry, not sure why this posted twice**

If Cobble interviewed for the West job then they are hurting for candidates.

#EAD