Predictions for Clarkrange vs Jackson Co Game

buffalo99

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jackson County will need a monumental effort to beat Clarkrange at home. It's not out of the question however I have seen us take much better teams into this gym and get beat by double digits so I'm going with the home team in this one by 14 and when Clarkrange comes to Jackson County I'll take the home team in that one as well by 14.

Clarkrange was a different team against Cumberland Co High School this past Tuesday in Crossville than they were at their place in November - night and day.  Their home court is a big advantage for them except White County had no problems there last month in taking a win.  I think CR at their place and JC at theirs - I see CR as more vulnerable than I thought they would be this year - they need to get in better shape.

Clarkrange is still the odds on favorite to win the State Championship this year despite some early set backs.  I don't see them losing another district game unless Jackson County plays their best game and then they have a shot to beat them on their home floor but in the end Crange prevails however if Jackson County can garner a 2nd place finish in the district tournament they will head back to Murphy Center and as we all know anything can happen when you get there!

Clarkrange is still the odds on favorite to win the State Championship this year despite some early set backs.  I don't see them losing another district game unless Jackson County plays their best game and then they have a shot to beat them on their home floor but in the end Crange prevails however if Jackson County can garner a 2nd place finish in the district tournament they will head back to Murphy Center and as we all know anything can happen when you get there!

I don't think they the odds on favorite...certainly should make it to Murphy.