Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Bruh. You just contradicted yourself. 😂

You said you're not confident that WB will beat Alcoa but then say (in the same sentence) that you know you have a very good chance to this year. LOL, make up your mind!

I meant im not confident enough to put money on us winning it but I know it will be a close game either way. Edited by Governors91

He's adjusting too, dude. It's his first year at Cleveland. Still got to work out some kinks.

Yea,

But..... I guarantee if you asked him he would still say WB looked 10 times better than the team he dropped 70 points on in 2014. The Govs physically dominated Cleveland and consistently stopped them in the backfield or at the line of scrimmage. The Govs actually have a defense now and we already knew they would have a pretty good offense. You can say scrimmages don't matter but consider this... The Govs gave up 54 points to a mediocre Soddy Daisy team in a scrimmage last year, they also gave up 42 to Knox catholic. I'd say those scrimmages were a pretty good preview of how bad our defense was in 2014.

Yea,

But..... I guarantee if you asked him he would still say WB looked 10 times better than the team he dropped 70 points on in 2014. The Govs physically dominated Cleveland and consistently stopped them in the backfield or at the line of scrimmage. The Govs actually have a defense now and we already knew they would have a pretty good offense. You can say scrimmages don't matter but consider this... The Govs gave up 54 points to a mediocre Soddy Daisy team in a scrimmage last year, they also gave up 42 to Knox catholic. I'd say those scrimmages were a pretty good preview of how bad our defense was in 2014.

Agree, WB hardly has anywhere to go but up. They won't beat Alcoa this year though.