To Copenoc and TCAIntense

Galilee

Each time you respond you prove my point more and more. Like I said any team that is a threat to beat TCA you have a problem with that team. If not that you make excuses for them losing. When they lose you have more excuses than a virgin That thinking really hurts the players. They should be taught if you you lose practice and train harder. I do not care who we play and if we lose we suck it up and train harder. Your post about the refs helping you all in the regional says it all. We teach our boys to play ard and do not expect help form refs. I know you will respond with another excuse for that statement. so let it fly..

Galilee, you have absolutely no sense of humor. I've coached more basketball than you will ever coach in your life. If you really think that I really expect the refs to help us you are crazy. Cope and I were carrying on. He knows how to have fun. You only know how to attack people. I wont respond to anymore of your nonsense! Meet me at the concession stand in the regional and I will buy you some of our famous BBQ Nachos and laugh with you about your crazy posts!!! I still owe tradertwo some BBQ nachos so maybe we can have a coachT party!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galilee, you have absolutely no sense of humor. I've coached more basketball than you will ever coach in your life. If you really think that I really expect the refs to help us you are crazy. Cope and I were carrying on. He knows how to have fun. You only know how to attack people. I wont respond to anymore of your nonsense! Meet me at the concession stand in the regional and I will buy you some of our famous BBQ Nachos and laugh with you about your crazy posts!!! I still owe tradertwo some BBQ nachos so maybe we can have a coachT party!

I like BBQ nachos!! :)

Only if my wife stays at home. She will not let me have any.

Hey dont leave me out I love me some bbq nachos! And Galilee I wasnt kidding about the refs man they really do suck pretty bad..They will not allow any kind of hand check and they call every tic tac foul..Yall just wait until region time and then hit me back..They just called 51 fouls tue night under the mercy rule..Im just telling facts..Hopefully yall will get a couple of the good ones..I think we do have atleast 2..lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have no dog in this hunt, just my opinion. If I was forced to bet the farm on a game between UC and Mitchel I would take Mitchel WITHOUT HESITATION. In fact I would say by double digits.

As far as TCA, well not even going to justify that one with a comment LOL

The UC scedule isn't even on the same planet as Mitchel. Not sure who may or may not have ever said that, really don't care to be honest. These message boards are filled with emotional HOMERISM KOOLAID DRINKERS. Take a step back people, put down the koolaid, evaluate the rosters (overall size, postions strengths, and gaurd postions), the schedules, the scores, the recent post season successs (the current players, not the ones that won it all in 1927 or whenever)

One last thing....TCA in tha house LOL the masters of the 360 between the leg winmill dunks, oh and they never turn the ball over , and have the best three point shooting tema in the history of highschool BB. So when TCA comes to a local gym near you be very careful and make sure the yellow tape isd handy, the kind they use to seal off crime scenes, because something bad is about to happen to whoever the opponent might be.....TCA aint no joke!!!!!!!!! TESTIFY!

Look, anything can happen and anybody can be beat. We all know that OK. Just try to apply logic and not emotional homerism to things, thats all I'm saying. Oh and the state ranking are about as worthless as anything and always has been. Just like every section of the stae is represented when in fact many times ranked teams could not even make it out of some of the tougher districts and regions.

I thought you didnt have a dog in that hunt??..And you cant even spell schedule so u aint talking about diddly.

Each time you respond you prove my point more and more. Like I said any team that is a threat to beat TCA you have a problem with that team. If not that you make excuses for them losing. When they lose you have more excuses than a virgin That thinking really hurts the players. They should be taught if you you lose practice and train harder. I do not care who we play and if we lose we suck it up and train harder. Your post about the refs helping you all in the regional says it all. We teach our boys to play ard and do not expect help form refs. I know you will respond with another excuse for that statement. so let it fly..

If you didnt care who you played..Why did yall move down with legal numbers knowing it was gonna be about plus 300 when it was over..lol

If you didnt care who you played..Why did yall move down with legal numbers knowing it was gonna be about plus 300 when it was over..lol

First get your facts correct. We did not move down. The TSSAA places you according to your enrollment at that time. It must be you that is concerned about who you all play. That must be why you are worried about us being in 1A. Man-up and play and may the best team win.