Halls tournament

CradleKing160

So because he hasn't beaten 1 guy your saying he isn't good? Come on now. He has done more than enough to be considered a top 160. Obviously he isn't he best because he hasn't beaten Tyler, then again, who has the past 2 years? Tyler is clearly the best. But Michael is right there

Edited by Bump11

To me Beech and Blackman as teams are overrated.

How is beech overrated when they are the number 5 team in the state? Blackmans not even good enough to be overrated. Beeches only losses have come to Wilson central and I think they lost to rossview once missing a few wrestlers but came back and beat them later in the season. Edited by CradleKing160

When did Dake? or Tsirtsis? All the matters is the W. You guys are all absolutely idiotic. Grow up, you started a thred to say that you guys dont think two kids are very good wrestlers. Just pure stupidity.

You are the idiot i have been saying Garrison is not overrated at all did you even read this whole thred or did you just read this part? Because i have been saying all along that Garrison is not overrated he has not lost in two years and beat last years state champion Taylor Warren. What they were saying is that King is not overrated because Garrison has barely beaten him, and what i was saying is that Garrison does not win by a lot, but he does always win. 

READ the whole thred next time.

You are the idiot i have been saying Garrison is not overrated at all did you even read this whole thred or did you just read this part? Because i have been saying all along that Garrison is not overrated he has not lost in two years and beat last years state champion Taylor Warren. What they were saying is that King is not overrated because Garrison has barely beaten him, and what i was saying is that Garrison does not win by a lot, but he does always win. 

READ the whole thred next time.

And I didnt specifically point out that I was talking to you was I?

My comment to your comment of "When has garrison ever won a match by more 4 against anybody decent?" was, When did Dake or Tsirtsis?

And by the way, if you weren't trying to come across as douchy with that comment you may want to change your tone or what your saying, becuase that comment alone lumped you with the rest of these idiots on this thred.

And I didnt specifically point out that I was talking to you was I?

My comment to your comment of "When has garrison ever won a match by more 4 against anybody decent?" was, When did Dake or Tsirtsis?

And by the way, if you weren't trying to come across as douchy with that comment you may want to change your tone or what your saying, becuase that comment alone lumped you with the rest of these idiots on this thred.

If the comment isn't directly towards me then dont quote me next time. Edited by westernwrestler