brien crowder

jax

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is the type of coach that rhea co. has needed for a long time. he knows what it takes to win, and he doesn't play people based on politics. he plays his players based on their ability to play and their coachability. i'm sorry you don't like his style, but as long as he is running a quality program, there shouldn't be any complaints from rhea co. fans. i pray that he is coach at r.c. for years to come.

He maybe full of it -but is a winner-----who can boast that they have beat Paul Westphal in winning a National Small College National Championship----winning a AAA High School State Championship--and winning a Juco State and Regional Championship--not to mention taking Rhea County to the Sweet 16 and beating Brainerd and Cleveland (3 times) along the way in his first year there. Just like the Rhea County Football Coach Jason Fitzgerald --either love him or hate him - they WIN :o

jax, you are from Dayton, you tell us what kind of coach he is.

My opinion is that he is a good coach but he whines too much about the officials. He is rather full of himself, also. The problem is that most good coaches are and there is always somebody that is not satisfied with them. Usually because their kid did not or does not get to play as much or where he wants or as much or where the parent want the child to play.

Guest EastTennFan

I would like to see Crowder in Rogersville again as see how the fans treat him...I think he lost to Cherokee last year...a 1st year coach beat him....when will he play cherokee again?

I know that cherokee would not play in volunteers x-mas tourney this yr -because having to play rhea co first and because they(cherokee) lost all their players from last yrs team--and rhea co. had 3 people out last yr when they came up there ,but who went to the sweet 16 haha -so who cares how they would act---it was one game and and that was it--who cares what people in rogersville say anyway-isn't cherokee and rhea county football schools -I think so, if it was a big football game then there would be something to worry and talk about.

It is true that Cherokee would not play in the Volunteer Christmas Classic because they had to play Rhea County first last. They where also belly aching about the relative strength of the brackets. Of course Cherokee and Volunteer where in opposite brackets because a game with both of them in the final would be a bigger draw. If you think the home team is going to put itself in the toughest bracket you are just not very smart. That was just a smoke screen. Cherokee lost four starters and only have one player back with any experience and he can not carry the team.