brien crowder

jax

Cherokee managed to get by a short-handed Rhea County, but then got taken out by Rutledge.

Volunteer dropped Powell Valley, but got knocked out by Harmony,Ohio.

I don't know the entire bracket yet, but I'd say Volunteer will be in the finals (if Rhea County isn't in their bracket) against the Rutledge/Hancock County winner (if Rhea County isn't in their bracket.)

In other words, I think Rhea County will be in the finals no matter which bracket they're in.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does not make any sense at all. What happened last year is beside the point. Admittedly the tournament did not go the way a tournament director would hope if they are intrested in the largest attendence. Even so Volunteer and Cherokee did play and Volunteer beat them. :rolleyes: Bottom line is Cherokee wimped out of playing in the Christmas Classic this year. Probably because they know they are not going to be any good. They lost four starters and the one they have back would do alright if it was a back alley fight but it is not.

[Edited by CHHS72 on 11-20-02 7:09A]