Mr. Basketball Nominations

FridayMainEvent

Martin is a LA Tech commit and is the leader for Memphis Mitchell, he is an all around guard that gets it done.

Braxton Blackwell is the reining Mr. Basketball and playing well this year also. Chris McNeal from South side is the top PG in the state and is signed with Western Kentucky, he averages nearly a triple double w/ some games flirting with a quadruple double, I think he wins it for class AA but Chad culbreath from ripley is putting up big scoring numbers for his team and dishing it too, he is a top 5 pg in the state but I think he is right there behind McNeal or tied, just my opinion!

Dedric Lawson, Memphis signer, is the best player in the state and is a McDonald all american. Marlon hunter, Wku signed, might be leading scoring in Memphis this year, he is killing. Donte Dorsey from southwind is an Ole Miss signee and having a great year too!

Single A. East TN - Stanley Valentine (Hampton) a all-around beast, Middle TN - John Payne (Goodpasture Christian) leads entire state Single A in 30 pt games this season if I'm not mistaken, West TN Jeremiah Martin (Mitchell) another beast at guard spot.

Double A. East TN- Jordan Bowdan (Carter) Can do what he wants when he wants Middle TN - Braxton Blackwell (CPA) one of the 5 best players in state at any age and class or Ross Cummings (Creekwood) best player on one of the best teams in state. West TN - Chris McNeal another outstanding kid that can do what he wants.

Triple A- East TN Kordell Henderson (White Co) can score with anyone in the state Middle TN- Garrison Matthews (Franklin) one of the best all around players in the state West TN - Donte Fitzpatrick with the upset here! MAN!!! All I can say. But Lawson will win it.

Single A. Tucker Campbell, I'll be the first to admit I was a critic early this season but I have seen him play 3times now and he can be really good wherever he decides to play in college. Can shoot 3, score mid and low, but the career #'s this kid has is what really blew me down. Was told at game I watched this week that he has almost 1000 rebounds and over 1500 pts so far. Don't think he avg more than 20pg though. Probably avg a dbl/dbl but just don't know exact #'s. With that being said Jeremiah Martin will probably be Mr Basketball single A cause he is best player on best team in state and has high stats too.