Best Kickers

josh15

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DON'T KNOW THE TWO BOYS FROM (BA) BUT THE KICKER AT CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL IS PRETTY DARN GOOD TOO! aUSTIN hILLIAN hIT TWO GAME WINNING FIELD GOALS THIS YEAR TO LEAD THE POUNDERS INTO THE PLAY-OFFS. HE IS ALSO PERFECT ON PAT'S FOR 2 YEARS IN A ROW! IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN HE ALSO WON AWARDS AT THE AUBURN AND ALABAMA KICKING CAMPS THIS YEAR.

Maybe even sooner...hey itzme or Wes or someone else from BA, what are their most recent college plans? Please tell me Bliss is still looking at coming down here to Auburn..he'd be a great weapon that we'll have great use for after Duvall's graduation

Read the NFL stats in 5 years and you will know who they are.

John committed to Auburn, in case you didn't hear. Kody considers it one of his top choices, along with Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and a couple others. It is certainly a possibility that you will see these two playing for the same college team...and maybe even carrying similar roles -- Kody kicking off, punting, and taking the really long FGs, with John kicking from 55 and under. Both are incredible kickers and even better guys (I've known John since I was 6 and I sing in Academy Singers with Kody), and I can't wait to see how they do. :)

I just wish they'd give a thought to my Vols. But I think we're set. Still...