Johnson Co at Hampton Rd-2

uknoit2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not sleep on south Greene I think they are the most well coached Just my opinion

SG can't be the sleeper as they are the one seed. As far as coaching goes, I'm with uknoit but kids don't always execute like they are taught to do. The  Ole  boy at Cloudland must of did a pretty good coaching job to beat SG by 28. Just saying

I agree south Greene player for player not even close to Hampton. To be honest cloudland has much more talent than south Greene but coach found a way to win conference. I fully expect a cloudland and Hampton championship because to me they are the most talented teams but to be fair I have watched more aaa games than a this year so I would say that you guys are correct about coach smith most years, but I do feel south Greene coach has done excellent job this year. Good luck to all area teams.

I agree south Greene player for player not even close to Hampton. To be honest cloudland has much more talent than south Greene but coach found a way to win conference. I fully expect a cloudland and Hampton championship because to me they are the most talented teams but to be fair I have watched more aaa games than a this year so I would say that you guys are correct about coach smith most years, but I do feel south Greene coach has done excellent job this year. Good luck to all area teams.

That sounds pretty fair to me.