Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

They only team from your district that beats us is Milan..we have beaten MWV for the better part of 12 years with a loss here and there having played them twice a year quite few times counting the playoffs where we hold a 4-1 record vs them in the playoffs. Now that our district is smaller we have renewed that regular season game. ..Now as for out of district games next time scheduling opens up have your coaches step up..we had to schedule Nashville teams a couple of years ago because nobody would play us in the west and I am sure the kids parents and coaches would rather not make that drive .. Also with the new regions we will be playing middle Tennessee teams in the playoff until the quarter finals so Milan will have sent you home before that and odds are CPA will have done same the same to us http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_dyersburg2000.htm You have never even played us...but seeing how we beat the pants off MWV in some of those years they beat you well...one can only speculate that we were the much better team

Stangs are in west and schedule Camden every year....

I was referring to those teams that think they have earned the right to talk smack but refuse to play us even when they have room on their schedule...Huntingdon is not scared of a tough out of district/region schedule and have my respect.Beside Camden nor Huntingdon would be wise to drop the gates from those games

Good luck with the crazy drive times you guys have this season

Edited by Beagle

I was referring to those teams that think they have earned the right to talk smack but refuse to play us even when they have room on their schedule...Huntingdon is not scared of a tough out of district/region schedule and have my respect.Beside Camden nor Huntingdon would be wise to drop the gates from those games

Good luck with the crazy drive times you guys have this season

Great post thanks, yes we are excited for football yet kind of grimacing about those drives

Edited by stangfan89