Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

I was at that scrimmage. Crockett will be good... not great but good. They may or may not make the playoffs. Tough district. I won't be surprised either way.

Probably about like we were last year. Scrimmage scores don't mean a ton, I remember in 2013 Northside beat us in a scrimmage, then when we played them in the playoffs we drilled them.

Edited by TrojanTrain

Probably about like we were last year. Scrimmage scores don't mean a ton, I remember in 2013 Northside beat us in a scrimmage, then when we played them in the playoffs we drilled them.

In my opinion you guys last year were better than Crockett is this year. I know scrimmages don't mean much but I could see what kind of athletes they had. Gotta couple of horses but not much in the stable. Will be well coached and will beat a lot of teams on that alone. But a FAR cry from what they were last year.

In my opinion you guys last year were better than Crockett is this year. I know scrimmages don't mean much but I could see what kind of athletes they had. Gotta couple of horses but not much in the stable. Will be well coached and will beat a lot of teams on that alone. But a FAR cry from what they were last year.

Yeah we still had really good skills, but the line was very young.

Funny your whole staff showed up at a Scrimmage of ours just last friday..a scrimmage  LOL

I'm gonna go ahead and step in here and say that some of those coaches were alumni, and I'd think that players who strapped it up for the black and gold and had some of the best years the program has ever seen would have a right to see the Lions play regardless of what colors they wear now. I'd think they'd be treated with the respect they deserve.

I'm gonna go ahead and step in here and say that some of those coaches were alumni, and I'd think that players who strapped it up for the black and gold and had some of the best years the program has ever seen would have a right to see the Lions play regardless of what colors they wear now. I'd think they'd be treated with the respect they deserve.

Never said they couldn't...

Dont know about That best years the Program has seen thing I remember it a bit differently.. 0-10 then 3-7 then 4-6 then 6-6..In Coach McConnell  years..13-29 over all..Thats not even close to the best years 

I know they weren't there because they are former Lions.

While they wear other colors they will be treated as the enemy until after week 1  except in house holds where they are obviously family :popcorneater:  or life long friends... of which you are obviously one of.  I wish them all the best after week one 

Edited by Beagle