Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

Your most successful HC ever just stepped down to be an OC some where else how bad does the job have to be/pay for that to happen ? The job may be in his home town but if the pay isnt there it will just be a stepping stone for him.

He also has connections to Crockett County as Ward hired him here in Camden..The guy is good enjoy him while he is there.In the end Money talks

If he leaves then i know for a fact coach depriest would never leave. Hes a personal friend so i wont put the sacrifices he made to be a part of the WC program out there. Talk about money all ya want too prettt sure south gibson paid him more than we do

I mean we just got 2 very solid coaches from camden they seem like theyd be happy to have back. Dont think were chopped liver

Your not bad at all I just don't think you're his final destination...more a chance to show what he is about and capable of..I am not trying to be mean here but in Carroll County your football team is more than likely less a Priority than the Huntingdon Junior high when it comes to money and football boosters.