Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

Exactly why I'm picking your Yellowjackets to win the district.

Ah it'll be a great game. Seems like Camden/Fairview always is a good game. I think Fairview is better on both sides of the ball for '15 though. Hopefully both teams can avoid further injury. We've already lost a sophomore for the season who was going to make a lot of noise this year.

Cricket...Cricket. Sure is quiet in Camden. No NavyChief, CamdenBottoms, or Beagle talking about how big and great their team is this year? That's not a good sign... The word on the street isn't sounding good either..

I am still here....just been busy.  Our Defense will definitely be our weak spot.  But on the other hand, our Offense will be very hard to stop.  7 on 7 at Bruceton Tuesday evening.  I know it is only half a team playing on each side of the ball, but it should give some good indications on the direction we are heading.

I am still here....just been busy. Our Defense will definitely be our weak spot. But on the other hand, our Offense will be very hard to stop. 7 on 7 at Bruceton Tuesday evening. I know it is only half a team playing on each side of the ball, but it should give some good indications on the direction we are heading.

Sounds like from the report I heard from Bethel Passing League, y'all need all the work y'all can get. Good Luck Tuesday

Sounds like from the report I heard from Bethel Passing League, y'all need all the work y'all can get. Good Luck Tuesday

7v7 ...and we won everyone except vs McKenzie.  We dont have to be here tooting our horns all the time son people already know what they will get when we are on the schedule.

7v7 ...and we won everyone except vs McKenzie. We dont have to be here tooting our horns all the time son people already know what they will get when we are on the schedule.

Son? I don't know who your calling son? Your the one who is tooting your Camden horn on here all the time about how physically dominating you guys will be. Just saying...your being offly quiet. Guess you and the rest of the staff have been busy working on your defensive issues. Cant blame you there. Good luck with that