BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst play calling on offense under 5 min by DBs coaches again .. Will it ever stop !!

No it will never stop. Doesn't matter anyway. All this game was about was to decide who sucks the worst. Neither team is going anywhere in the playoffs. DB should forfeit and save the travel money.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

For what it's worth,I talked to a lot of people this week and most thought this game would be a blowout.It took one heck of a man to do what coach Clark done this week and I'll tell you straight up I couldn't have done it.This was a great effort by the DB players and coaches.I never thought I'd ever get into a DB game again like I did tonight.None of these guys should hang their heads for this great effort.

Had to listen on the net.About forgot,best of luck next week,hope you guys do well.

If you had been there, you may have had a different opinion. Looked good to the half. I sort of got into it too. Became obvious to me that I was watching two mediocre teams and coaching staffs after the half.

I don't know much about SH but the SH that I thought they were, didn't show up. DB looked better because SH didn't play well. If SH had really taken to the air, DB would have been toast - as usual.

So next week DB gets burned at the stake. No chance to compete against Blackman. I think if SH plays like they did last night - next week, anybody in 6A can beat them.

Time to hang it up and move on to something better than football. Think I'll mow my yard next Friday. I'm just tired of this.

If you had been there, you may have had a different opinion. Looked good to the half. I sort of got into it too. Became obvious to me that I was watching two mediocre teams and coaching staffs after the half.

I don't know much about SH but the SH that I thought they were, didn't show up. DB looked better because SH didn't play well. If SH had really taken to the air, DB would have been toast - as usual.

So next week DB gets burned at the stake. No chance to compete against Blackman. I think if SH plays like they did last night - next week, anybody in 6A can beat them.

Time to hang it up and move on to something better than football. Think I'll mow my yard next Friday. I'm just tired of this.

It amazes me at how easily and quickly DB fans can be turned. What that game did last night was smooth things over and calm the restless. Look, Science Hill is not a very good team. Obviously DB is even worse. You would think listening to some fans that we had just played Maryville a tough game. And DB is the states winningest team? How embarrassing. It's going to be interesting to see how much farther DB will have to fall before somebody decides enough is enough. I say it never happens. Two many losers in charge of everything. They should have a annual losers convention in Kingsport. Would be a great place for it.