BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

Just imagine: DB goes 8-2. Second in the Big Boys Conference to Maryville. Hosting at least 2 home games.And 4 in a row against SH. Would we be hearing "mediocre" and "not very good" or would there be praises from on high about the coach and team?

Pure pettiness and jealousy. Get a life!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of you are going a bit overboard on the play calling.  DB ran the ball at will for a majority of the game and you're angry Clark ran it in the 4th?  I don't know maybe I was too distracted by the disaster of a coaching staff on the other side of the field.

That disaster on the other side of the field won!  Think about it ...

Just imagine: DB goes 8-2. Second in the Big Boys Conference to Maryville. Hosting at least 2 home games.And 4 in a row against SH. Would we be hearing "mediocre" and "not very good" or would there be praises from on high about the coach and team?

I would call almost every team in east Tennessee mediocre compared to middle Tennessee.  Maryville is the only team of the MT caliber around these parts.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to rise to the next level.   There is something sick about sitting around and not saying anything about it.

There is also something sick about your drive by shots.  Go see a shrink.   You're either still in middle school or are part of the lame brain media.

Well Mrs. Carter we wouldn't expect you to see mediocre after washing Stacy's socks for most of you're life. Any coach that can't put 45 points on DB's defense is not very good. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

That disaster on the other side of the field won!  Think about it ...

I think at this point regardless of who you lose to it's going to fall on Graham's shoulders.  I'm not around the program as often as you guys are, but in my opinion he stuck with what worked last night and the Hill was darn lucky to be able to get out of there with a win.

I would call almost every team in east Tennessee mediocre compared to middle Tennessee.  Maryville is the only team of the MT caliber around these parts.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to rise to the next level.   There is something sick about sitting around and not saying anything about it.

There is also something sick about your drive by shots.  Go see a shrink.   You're either still in middle school or are part of the lame brain media.

I didn't take the first shot. Never do. Now go play somewhere else.

Well Mrs. Carter we wouldn't expect you to see mediocre after washing Stacy's socks for most of you're life. Any coach that can't put 45 points on DB's defense is not very good. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Closing in on 10,000! That's like 60 a day in season. You must be proud.

I think at this point regardless of who you lose to it's going to fall on Graham's shoulders.  I'm not around the program as often as you guys are, but in my opinion he stuck with what worked last night and the Hill was darn lucky to be able to get out of there with a win.

But WIN they did!!! Way to go Toppers!

You don't even know what kind of defense DB runs. You probably never played football or watched film. You take shots at "your" team and others to satisfy whatever. Coach T is your life and you don't have a clue. Get a book and understand football.

Wacko - Mr. 10,000.

You don't even know what kind of defense DB runs. You probably never played football or watched film. You take shots at "your" team and others to satisfy whatever. Coach T is your life and you don't have a clue. Get a book and understand football.

Wacko - Mr. 10,000.

I have obviously struck a nerve in Johnson City. Imagine a Johnson City resident telling anyone they don't know anything about football. So what are you trying to say? DB has a good defense? Science Hill has a good defense? You trying to say DB or Science Hill is one of the top teams in the state? Tell me where I'm wrong. Tell me how great these coaching staffs are. I want to hear you explain how either staff is "good".