BatmanDB's Thoughts on DB

BatmanDB

Just read where they are finally going to put malik foreman at running back this spring !! Butch said he is one of fastest on team was great in high school, so why not ?! My uncle said the team as a whole said malik should be running the ball because of what he does in practice playing around before real practice!! He has put on alot of muscle and being a junior now , I think he will excel at rb!!

Just wondering what happened to the above, anyone know?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is just for a few.Batman has received two request.I'll say this, one is granted as you can see because from the outside looking in, I know it just looks like I'm mad at the world for no reason.The 2ed request gets to the reason.The answer as nice as I can put it and honor the first request is ," no".I doubt any father would say differently or "anyone "have asked either request in my shoes

This one is just for a few.Batman has received two request.I'll say this, one is granted as you can see because from the outside looking in, I know it just looks like I'm mad at the world for no reason.The 2ed request gets to the reason.The answer as nice as I can put it and honor the first request is ," no".I doubt any father would say differently or "anyone "have asked either request in my shoes

I'll get right on this. Should have the code broken by dark 30.

Got it.    The clue is in the first 2 sentences.   Using A=1, B=2, C=3, … we have:

This one is just for a few = 262

Batman has received two request = 313

Now doing the math yields:

313 - 262 = 51

313 + 262 = 575

51 + 575 = 626

Result:   Batman is going to upgrade the Batmobile to a Mazda 626

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Dobyns-Bennett knows they need a win. Regardless of outcome of the game, I'm almost positive they drive to Nashville next week. Momentum is needed to play well next week. DB is tired of losing. 4 in a row? Not common in Kingsport for any school in Kingsport (North, South, DB). Science Hill is playing well. SH has a former Indian RB. I hope both KR and the Indians keep those differences aside and play some smash mouth football. Graham Clark returns. This is going to be the last game these Seniors play at J. Fred. They want the Win. The other players want it for them. The coaches sure do I'm sure. My prediction... And I say this carefully is

DBHS: 34

SHHS: 32

Last minute field goal and the Defense steps up.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Dobyns-Bennett knows they need a win. Regardless of outcome of the game, I'm almost positive they drive to Nashville next week. Momentum is needed to play well next week. DB is tired of losing. 4 in a row? Not common in Kingsport for any school in Kingsport (North, South, DB). Science Hill is playing well. SH has a former Indian RB. I hope both KR and the Indians keep those differences aside and play some smash mouth football. Graham Clark returns. This is going to be the last game these Seniors play at J. Fred. They want the Win. The other players want it for them. The coaches sure do I'm sure. My prediction... And I say this carefully is

DB has one of the best kickers around and that would be awesome.I hope everything went ok with the young DL this week.I'd take a zero win year over one player getting a real bad injury like that.

"the Defense steps up" .......that's a good one.